Outdated but loved unit's showcase

Hello everyone!
Tomorrow is the rerun for the Ylissean summer banner and here i am considering pulling for S!Frederick cause i always wanted him but never got him, even though i know at this point he is heavily outclassed.

So xD i would like for you to show me your builds on those units that you totally love to the point of not caring if they are outdated. :catlove:

11 Likes

My time has come

While I probably have others, these are probably the two that fit the best.

14 Likes

Probably the most outdated unit I own.

10 Likes

Probably these two lol.

I was gonna list Saber but despite his refine being rather old its still kinda good so. yeah.

10 Likes

It’s debatable on whether she’s really outdated as there aren’t any other dragon dancer/singers (at least that I remember) but for dancer/singers in general she’s pretty outdated

9 Likes

Her brother (Nils) is the only other dragon singer I believe.

7 Likes

Not too outdated but my most outdated high merged unit

4 Likes

He’s kinda forgettable tbh :feh_lucyshrug:

3 Likes

I remember people were so excited when he came out but nowadays I don’t see anyone talk about him

3 Likes

Because he’s literally his sister but better stats and a prf.

And most people who wanted Nils in just wanted him in, they didn’t want him to be super busted so yeah.

4 Likes

Because he’s a 5* exclusive and I don’t have him.
:feh_sharenacry:

5 Likes

Ah, the good ol days

7 Likes

We had a thread like this not too long ago.
Here are mine

7 Likes

Your Hinata hasn’t been outclassed yet dude. His physical tank potential still rivals most +10 armors.

4 Likes

He’s been outclassed by himself. It literally looks like his Groom outfit gave him fury without the damage to himself. Not the same weapon but still.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Also shannan is just better imo, ignore the fact I killed a shannan to get this Hinata.

2 Likes

Surprised you aren’t showing your Matilda

3 Likes

Also, I didn’t notice his SP.

Everyone’s seen that before, and it consider Olwen more outdated considering lack of refine and a 3-4* unit who is generally seen as superior anyways

4 Likes