OwO What is this!?

BECAUSE OF COURSE THOTJA HAS TO BE INVOLVED SOMEHOW!! What the hell is this!? I know that Tokyo Mirage Sessions is popular, but… W-W-WHYYYYYYYY!? Who asked for this!? NO. ONE.

9 Likes

Yess, I was waiting for the inevitable salt thread.
giphy (1)

34 Likes

Is it tho?

seriously is it? i dunno

15 Likes

TMS x FE had FE 1 and FE 13 characters as the game’s equivalent of Personas and Tharja happened to be one of them. This was still when they were shilling Awakening hard. It wasn’t an arbitrary waifu decision (this time)

14 Likes

Quite a few people including me. :feh_flaynfish:

7 Likes

A lot of people actually.

4 Likes

Thotja? Didn’t know that was still a thing even though she only ever liked Robin. And wow, upset over Tharja being in the banner.

9 Likes

The amount of hate this is getting is not surprising. I personally think something new is nice, regardless of the infamy this game has behind it.

6 Likes

All we’re missing is the typical Fateswakening Fanservice complaints. :eyes:

7 Likes

I mean Tokyo Mirage Session is getting a remake which comes out the 17th. This seems like about the only time they could gave release a TMS banner and it actually made sense. It’s not random at all, this was clearly planned to coincide with the remake.

3 Likes

Can the complaints start with

God, I hate that term more than the shilling itself

10 Likes

The one thing I’m happy about in this banner is free edgy Chrom, though. c’:

2 Likes

Chill.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that, in certain users hands, it just means “hot girl that I don’t personally like.”

There’s a reason I think the term is stupid.

As for the thread itself:
tenor (8)

11 Likes

This banner is making some people salty, and I LOVE IT! Love this banner, and will be going for the hotness of Tharja alt (kinda)!

Tharja is just a walking pair of boobs that’s evil.

2 Likes

Dumb new skills and no one of interest I 100% approve this banner as there is nothing to tempt orb speanding! Bring on more of these IS!!!

3 Likes

Feels like an out of season April fools joke for a niche fan base of lambs

2 Likes

I so called this earlier. Kind of.

2 Likes

I’m just hoping that the seals from this upcoming Tempest Trial will be wicked. If I don’t see either Death Blow, a Solo Skill, Vantage, Desperation, Any “Fighter” skill for armored units, Fury or Life and Death, then this event will be TOTALLY POINTLESS.

1 Like