Paradox Simulations Catalogue

So Paradox Simulations have been around for a while now and probably deserve a thread.

I’ve started cataloguing each operator’s simulation with the home screen, map, allies and enemies to hopefully get some people more excited about trying out some of the maps. I’ve also added some clear screenshots but kept those hidden to avoid spoilers.

Feel free to add more and if you want to post or disccuss clears, please make sure you use the ‘hide details’ option.

Noir Corne

enemies and map

clear

12F

enemies and map

clear

Durin

enemies and map

clear

Lava

enemies and map

Clear

Popukar

enemies and map

clear

Melantha

enemies and map

clear

Kroos

enemies and map

clear

Perfumer

enemies and map

clear

Shirayuki

enemies and map

clear

Gravel

enemies and map

clear

So far Durin and Lava have been the most fun for me. Some of the others have been really straight forward, which is a bit of a shame.

4 Likes

Lava was really tight for me, I had to deploy yato just before the blue box to kill the last exploding spider :fgo_gudako:

1 Like

For me as well, I was getting really close but still failing

Did you deploy Lava here?

Spoiler

1 Like
Details

Nah she was in the red circle facing towards the right, though I had to retreat lava with that placement cause the explosion might have killed her at the end

1 Like

Please hide the screenshot, I don’t want people avoiding the thread from spoilers

1 Like

Ah kay

1 Like
Summary

Ah right, so you had it so the splash damage was killing the spiders while they weren’t moving? Nice one!
I had to withdraw Yato twice before she exploded to have enough DP to to also set off one of the pillars.

1 Like

Ah fuck it, it’s probably more interesting with the clears as well, to see the different ways people did some of the maps.

I’ll go back and add them, but keep them seperately hidden

1 Like
Summary

Yup, splash damage was quite useful :fgo_bbsmile:

1 Like

Except for Kroos, Lava and Durin ones, I ended up clearing everything else with almost the exact placements~

Did you complete all the available paradox simulations?

1 Like

No, I’ve been too busy and lazy

I’ve only done those 10 so far, but I guess I’ll push on through them in the weeks to come.

I’m up to date with unlocking them though, Breeze is the only one I need to e2 that I have -(waiting for a kohl farm) still need to get copies of Mountain, Nightingale and Swimsuit Chen though

1 Like
Warfarin Simulation

Why is there a Beagle?
Was I supposed to do something with the Beagle?
None of the other simulations have given me an extra op that isn’t actually part of the solution :feh_confused:

1 Like

Myrrh was an extra for me in Kroos’s sim.

Is your Warfarin m3? Maybe that makes the difference?

I don’t know what to hide anymore, so I’m just hiding everything

1 Like
Warfarin

True she is M3 maybe Beehunter leaks without that extra damage.

Anyway, in general I’ve been doing them as soon as they’re unlocked. They can be a bit hit and miss but overall they’re fun. Still I’m not going to raise people just to do the simulations like you :fgo_gudako:

Hellagur

It took me way too long to realise the solution to this one, I want to deploy him somewhere safe :ak_lappdumb:

2 Likes

Besides orundum, do they unlock a goodie or something? Like an extra dialogue or file archive?

2 Likes

Yeah there’s two parts - one part is the paradox simulation - which is the battle stage
and the other is the operator file - which is a dialogue event based around the character

2 Likes

I’ve made a lot of these but there is one i wasn’t able to complete without looking for help, it’s Exusiai’s paradox simulation.
Try it if it’s unlocked for you.

2 Likes

I had to let the friendly drone into blue box since I couldn’t kill it, sadly.

1 Like

Did a few more

Map and enemies

Clear

Poor Fang, her’s is more of a Robin showcase

Map and enemies

Clear

Noir Corne is such a beast

Map and enemies

Clear

Map and enemies

Clear

Earthspirit’s is a good one. It’s not particularly difficult, but showcases her really well. That’s what I was hoping for from these maps when I invested in them, so it’s nice to see they got it right here and there.

2 Likes

Map and enemies

Clear

Map and enemies

Clear

Map and enemies

Clear

Also tried Rope’s but it’s…

complicated?

I don’t have the energy for this right now lol

2 Likes