People vote! (Game Awards)

Ya’ll may think 3Houses doesn’t have a chance of winning, but currently with only 8 hours of voting left, we’re beating both Smash and Death Stranding!!!

To vote, cause why the hell not make FE kick ass.

The photo up top I put circled the Player’s Voice tab, that’s where you gotta vote. Still, this is pretty damn cool. I wonder what we’ll get (celebratory at least), if 3H wins…

Hidden PS

PS: Yes, my name is Erick. Yes, my old Twitter photo was once that of Kirby as Bob Ross. :fgo_jeannu:

6 Likes

I would love to vote but I don’t have a FB or Twitter account :feh_rein:

12 Likes

I only made twitter about, a year ago, maybe? I barely used it, let alone had one. It was only recently that I actually started to use it.

Not missing out on much, honestly. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Respect: 100
who tf needs twitter or fb anyways

13 Likes

I’ve never been interested in thoses “social” medias.
I’m too much a hypster for that :feh_rein:

2 Likes

Well, Reddit is for news, memes, all the garbage you want.

Twitter is usually for just following random stuff. From artists, to game pages (FEH pages, namely one that releases the manga), to news outlets (Multiple of them).

As for Facebook. Messenger is the only reason you really want Facebook. Its a darn good messaging app. That aside, not really worth it for most of these.

2 Likes

Smash is gonna win tho

1 Like

FB is garbage. Twitter is a great source of artists, otherwise it’s political garbage.

2 Likes

Ehhh. I woulnd’t say that. Tis been a few hours and 3H rocketed to first and has been there for a while.

I wouldn’t mind either, but FE kinda needs it more. Pushing a once nieche series more into the limelight usually does wonders.

Me, whenever I want some good fanart. :feh_bklul:

1 Like

Google: exists

People:

giphy

6 Likes

It really is beautiful to see Three Houses winning by such a solid margin over some of the most popular Triple-A games of the year (+Death Stranding and it’s immersive… Walking mechanics…)

Just voted for 3H myself. I’d love to see it win, Fire Emblem has come a long way.

3 Likes

I use Pinterest usually, when I can’t find what I want there, I use Google, when I can’t find what I want there, I use Twitter

It’s a cycle of life.

3 Likes

Same! Honestly, even if we get nothing from FEH, this is at least a good reminder to IS that they nailed it with this one.

Hell if it beats Smash, at least it’ll stop some Smash fans from calling FE garbage :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

@Lain
If ya mean that google images works for art, that’s. Iffy at best. It works, but it isn’t consistent for new art most of the time.

2 Likes

Yeah, Pinterest is also a great site.

Pixiv works as well, since that’s where a lot of japanese art goes first. At least from experience.

2 Likes

Fat chance of that, this’ll only amplify their salt ratings by the hundreds. :fgo_rinlaugh:

7 Likes

best place for reference images, always delivers for me :clap:

3 Likes

If you want fanart just use Pixiv lol

Facebook is just bad but I have to use it because my uni group has a group on facebook and it’s the best source of info soooo

1 Like

Oho, very true indeed. Then we shall revel in their salt!!! :fgo_buster:

2 Likes

Huh, I certainly didn’t expect it to do it so well. Won’t vote for any of those four games, and I don’t really think 3H deserves that but whatever, it’s fun seeing FE being this high up

2 Likes