People you've found in Aether Raids?

What the title says. What kinda people have you found in AR. As for me, just found a little old GP member around.

Talking bout you @npclucario That is, if your in game name is the same as here. My name is currently, a meme. Just saying XD

• Cough DorotheaBBae Cough*

But yeah, what GP members or random funny names have you found in Aether Raids gang?

2 Likes

I hope no one has actually randomly found mine…

1 Like

Hello, my team was pretty bad, I hope you enjoyed the easy points, your the second GP member to fight my defense, the first is @Cam_the_Man

Also the fact that you used bike the eater of glue against my defense annoys me,

Looks at my own AR-O team with B!Ike and Duo Micaiah

I don’t think I’ve ever fought anyone here in Aether raids, but I found @Sir_of_Coffee, who had a similar ranking to me, in the Current Standings list

5 Likes

I never found anyone here and I’m pretty sure no one found me as well. :feh_lucyshrug:

2 Likes

I think somebody here fought an old keep of mine, though I haven’t seen any of you fight the new one.

None actually,wouldn’t know if I did though.

This you @SupaAnimegal? Saw a +10 DC Spiral Owain and thought of yours.

1 Like

Nope. In-game name is SupaAnimegal

1 Like

I encountered @Thehalohedgehog 's Defense once. I had to lose a unit to kill his Ophelia, but otherwise I managed to do well… and then he destroyed my defense lol

I also encountered @Someone_Person 's defense. I don’t remember if I lost or not, but it went terrible for me :feh_notlikethis:

4 Likes

Also, here’s the current build on him (the undying build!):

He also has one of the bonus accessories on him, because of Forging Bonds

4 Likes

Is there a benefit to rematching over just fighting a random opponent?

1 Like

Lol. BIke is my Light offense. a +10 Echidan with Close Call is Astra.

I’d use her but, points :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah yeah, I remember that.

2 Likes

That’s actually how I was able to send a friend request to you long long ago :eyes:
I wasn’t as competitive back then, so I lost to your defense :feh_morganagrom:

3 Likes

I never found anyone, but I remember that Demonic Platypus found me once.
I did find @Someone_Person in arena though.

3 Likes

no one

But shinx did face my defense before

1 Like

I did?

1 Like