Permanent kit found

It’s a shame I gave her so many other skills… Because I can never change this now.

6zeve8L
AggressiveLeanArcticwolf-max-1mb
tenor

21 Likes

hee hee 69

3 Likes

@Umbriel :feh_freyjawink:

4 Likes

Fantastic. Wish I had some spare organs to sell to merge her too 'cos she really is awesome.

6 Likes

This whole thread makes me want some chevre

noice

6 Likes

it’s probably a bad thing that I was reminded of that cursed Freyja copypasta

3 Likes

thankieee for @ :fgo_medealove:

look at those stats :0

goat queen deserves the ascended flower :feh_ilovelucy:

she looks so goooooooood :fgo_gaooo:

now destroy arena with herrr :feh_flaynfire:

continue my legacyyyyyyyyy

12 Likes

I take her and Nifl into Arena assault everyday to stretch their legs. I’ll take some screenshots for you.

4 Likes
Dump

4 Likes

Total obliteration :D

6 Likes

For reasons, do you have a Muspell, Dragginz??
:cat:

2 Likes

Amazing Freyja you have there. I am envious.

When is her next possible DSH? Legendary Tiki banner screw me over with 25 pulls and only a single copy with no other 5 star heroes but on DSH banners that I have seriously pulled for have been very generous with me by using very few orbs so far. I want her at least +4 since her alt is so… good.

2 Likes

I did, but murdered his jester toes to give Draggin Wall to L!Thighs after some calculations.

I’m not an enormous fan of units resigned to tanking with little to no ability to double. He’s in the normal pool so I didn’t feel too bad about killing him.

Y u ask?

1 Like

Probably spring next year, since DSH seem to be seasonal (spring/summer/fall/winter.) Dunno though. She is incredible, gets +9 spec built in and buff reversal. OG plays the same way since she has DC built in, you can give her any A slot you feel like (just ask @Umbriel.) December she’s on the L/M banner with Byleth so that could be a good way to tide yourself over.

3 Likes

:catmad:
Just to know

2 Likes

I feel like I’m being judged for not living up to my name…

I also had other targets when he showed up.

2 Likes

Take care of the dragons
:feh_flaynfish:
Your bebe kana for example

2 Likes

I shall. Current bebes always take priority over new ones. Kana’s up to almost 40 skills now, already has every single special that she can inherit.

1 Like

Wow, very nice. :D

But wait she is not a dragginz?! xD

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want to 69 any of my dragginz

I like beasts too… Maybe I should just change my name to Laguz

2 Likes