Picnic pICNIC

At long last, her build is finally complete.

ignore the atk/spd bond only being 2 and summoner support being at A, I gave it to her like an hour ago gimme a break

Now I start saving so that when she comes back on a legendary banner I can try to merge her OH BOY

8 Likes

… I can’t ignore that.

SHAME!!

Joking <3

1 Like

Solid build, she can decimate a bunch of people and be very tanky with those stats and speed. Just gotta get the atk/spd bond upgraded and the summoner support and we all good.

0/10 - IGN

2 Likes

Ok? The build is pretty meh.

1 Like

Rip ;-;

1 Like

What’s meh about it exactly?

Only thing I can see maybe fixing is using Noontime for more sustain but otherwise it’s a solid build

2 Likes

She’s actually a killer. She somehow killed my Sophia… nice build.

1 Like

I’ve watched you play with her and she even surprised me how well she performed. Solid build, really happy you got that extra Hrid to fodder onto her.

1 Like

pacnac

4 Likes

don’t expose my sins

1 Like

He had bad IVs so it even out

1 Like

20190601_230611

1 Like

Nice! Those are some cool skills and stats.

Hope you can get those merges!

However…feast your eyes on this!

this is actually a very mundane build, so yeah, it isn’t too interesting

2 Likes

He’s leaving out the fact I have a Hrid with good IVs he just wants to expose me

SNACC ATTACC.

I tried so hard to get her too, since my normal Flora is -attack +speed and just doesn’t function at all.

But alas, it wasn’t in the cards. This is a good build tho!

1 Like

Thanks!

I was actually trying to get Picnic Felicia as well, but I was met instead by F!Kana and Sue #2.

and 25 spd/w boon is depressing

1 Like

It’s pretty good kid. But why don’t I do you one better?

2 Likes

here to rub your floras in my face i see

2 Likes

I got her when I was tryna get Felicia. Not complaining though, got her at like 3.25%