Picnic time is over XD

I got a neutral picnic felicia and i particularly dont know what to do with her, i have considered fodder her for special fighter but the problem is to who.
B! Hector
Black Knight
Idunn
Mufasa
H! Dozla
Forsyth
Zephiel
L! Hector

• Fodder for Special Fighter.
  • Fodder for Close Guard.
  • Fodder for def/spd bond 3.
  • Dude the heck are u doing use her she is good.

0 voters

And please comment which unit would get the best of the skill you chose, or why she would be worth using.
Thanks in advance.

Not a Discussion. Moving to Q&A as it fits better.

2 Likes

As of now, she is one of the few beast effective units, you can keep her if you don’t have anything else to deal with them.

Or you can fodder her to BK.

4 Likes

Special Fighter is super good

It’s best used on fast armours but it can be used to good effect with QR in seal if the armour is slow

3 Likes

It’s also really good on slow armors if they have a Brave weapon.

4 Likes

True

And ofc armours that guarantee follow ups like B!Eph

3 Likes

Edit: oops, wrong thread

Just tome her if you need space, but level her and get her flowers first, that special-fodder will come in handy eventually

1 Like

Beast effectiveness is pretty niche and not really something you would need very much. Especially since the most popular beasts have other weaknesses.

2 Likes

That’s true, but its not a bad thing to consider either, it’s the most unique thing she has after all.

(the more I think about this Golden week the sadder it is lol)

2 Likes

Yeah :feh_elisad:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t really consider anyone on here to be a great user of special fighter, they’d be better off with the other fighter skills so imo you should keep her

3 Likes