Here’s a few notes:
- Tibarn’s weapon - “Accelerates Special Trigger. If unit is not adacjent to an ally, grants Atk +5 to unit, inflicts Atk -5 on foe and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.” Plus the typical flier beast bonuses.
Also B-skill is called Dive-bomb: “If both unit’s and foe’s HP >= 80% and unit initiates combat, unit makes a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.”
- Brigid’s A-skill is Steady Impact, and her weapon - “Effective against flying foes. If unit is not adacjent to an ally, inflicts Spd/Def -5 on foe and neutralizes foe’s bonuses to Spd/Def during combat.”
- Geese is the demote unit (yes, with Infantry Pulse. I mean, Marisa had it for a long time). And Geese’s weapon - “If unit is not adacjent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Def -5 and neutralizes foe’s bonuses to Atk/Def during combat.”
- Darros has the Odd Def Wave bonus already applied to him. And I assume his weapon is either similar to Geese’s or it’s for Atk/Spd.
- Veronica’s C-skill is Atk/Def Gap.
Their weapon - “Accelerates Special Trigger. If unit’s not adacjent to an ally, grants Def/Res +5 to unit, inflicts Def/Res -5 on foe and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.”
Their Resonance Skill is Resonance Shields - “During unit’s first combat grants Def/Res +4 and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.”