Pirate Heroes stats and skills

20200802_054040
20200802_054055
Here’s a few notes:

1. Tibarn’s weapon - “Accelerates Special Trigger. If unit is not adacjent to an ally, grants Atk +5 to unit, inflicts Atk -5 on foe and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.” Plus the typical flier beast bonuses.
    Also B-skill is called Dive-bomb: “If both unit’s and foe’s HP >= 80% and unit initiates combat, unit makes a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.”
  2. Brigid’s A-skill is Steady Impact, and her weapon - “Effective against flying foes. If unit is not adacjent to an ally, inflicts Spd/Def -5 on foe and neutralizes foe’s bonuses to Spd/Def during combat.”
  3. Geese is the demote unit (yes, with Infantry Pulse. I mean, Marisa had it for a long time). And Geese’s weapon - “If unit is not adacjent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Def -5 and neutralizes foe’s bonuses to Atk/Def during combat.”
  4. Darros has the Odd Def Wave bonus already applied to him. And I assume his weapon is either similar to Geese’s or it’s for Atk/Spd.
  5. Veronica’s C-skill is Atk/Def Gap.
    Their weapon - “Accelerates Special Trigger. If unit’s not adacjent to an ally, grants Def/Res +5 to unit, inflicts Def/Res -5 on foe and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.”
    Their Resonance Skill is Resonance Shields - “During unit’s first combat grants Def/Res +4 and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.”
20 Likes

I don’t know what’s sexier: Geese’s art or his 38/35 offensive spread as a (presumed) Lance Infantry demote

26 Likes

Our first non 5☆ exclusive Lance Infantry since 3 years and our first Axe cav since 2 years :catdance:

28 Likes

I can’t wait for Tibarn to introduce a Desperation skill with damage reduction that’s exclusive to fliers.

12 Likes

Darros… Has Earth Boost…

sigh

22 Likes

Based on his stats when they showcased him, I’m wondering if his B skill will be more like a Forseti effect. With how PP Fliers tend to be, we may actually get a really good Flier exclusive skills for once

8 Likes

Another Boost/Wave combo Grail unit…
Wish they would spice it up.

10 Likes

That could be cool. Though I just noticed, that cloudy background looks like what they use for Guidance. It could be a lot of things.

4 Likes

And pretty much the same statline as Groom Hinata.

Geese should’ve been the TT unit.

7 Likes

This is an interesting banner. Wasn’t expecting it.

4 Likes

Reverse Desperation Whitewings :feh_estsmile:

8 Likes

Damn. Brigid looks stacked for skills. I want pulse smoke and I also really want steady impact. Definitely can not afford to spend tho

3 Likes

Does Tibarn have Slaying built in to his prf? That’s a 4 turn Galeforce I see.

8 Likes

4-turn Galeforce, on a man with Heavy Blade 4 and a skill that seems to grant Desperation at any HP threshold.

Haha, balance. (Seriously, that’s terrifying)

8 Likes

Im glad to see these units are going to be really effective against mages /s

2 Likes

That looks like Steady Impact imo.

3 Likes

I want this Tibarn. And not even for the skills.

Screenshot_20200801-005101

5 Likes

I can’t blame you, he looks awesome. This is a great theme, I love it.

3 Likes

Yup. I thought Spd/Def was Bracing.
I’ll fix this.

4 Likes

afb
Finally, a fast lance infantry demote. Of course he has to be seasonal though…

11 Likes