Pityrate broken, never going back to this banner ever

Its not Xander, but its also not Lucina. Nor is it even anything good.

A +spd Ninian. Great. Her only purpose is to pulse and dance so this is basically useless. Maybe her having 42spd with Líf buffs could be useful in some random scenario?

This banner overall just hates me. Last year: 3 Xander’s. This year: Sumia, Xander and Ninian. I’m giving up on this for good.

4 Likes

Don’t disrespect Ninian like that!

nah I get it, she’s not that special. Refine when IS?

13 Likes

Ninian deserves to share the same Prf with Nils. Besides just the general boost she’d get from having it, it’s an homage to FE7 where they share power between each other when swapping as active dancer or bard in the party.

8 Likes

I’m hoping she’s put on the resplendent list. Idc about her getting a new outfit or a PRF (it’d be nice though,) I just want her to get +2 stats. Currently at +8 with the Atk boon, but no DF. This is where she’ll land with a resplendent bonus:

3 Likes

Perhaps but are you sure you want everyone to have a free nils?

3 Likes

I’d be in favor of that actually, if it means IP teams can be checked much more handily!

2 Likes

1 Like

Nils’ B is actually the one that checks Infantry Pulse teams, so giving Ninian Nils’ prf alone is actually pretty reasonable for IS to do :thinking:
I’m not expecting them to give such a skill like that to a FTP unit :feh_legion:

4 Likes

I was half-joking since the exact quote was “are you okay with everyone having a free Nils” but yeah, his Prf alone doesn’t help IP teams at all. It would be most welcome on Ninian regardless. She could inherit Even Pulse Tie but then why not just use Nils, in which case we’re back to square one :feh_morganagrom:

2 Likes

While I agree that the pity and off-focus system is completely awful in this game, Ninian is an all-star on my Anima defense team that continues to get top ranks in defense. She is far from useless. She’s also killed her fair share of Altinas too. I have a lot of heroes, and she is exactly what my Anima team needed. She’s good.

6 Likes

Woah you’re back! (Maybe?)

2 Likes