Pleasant free summon

From that Robin/Morgan banner, I free summoned that Anna with the Apotheosis Lance. She’s +atk -spd, but I don’t mind, as that fodder is looking real juicy!

Question is though, what are the best skills to fodder off with her? I haven’t got any immediate thought on who could receive such premium fodder, so I’m having a think on what’s best for a future project.

5 Likes

Her dual Rally, Ruse, and Joint Drive Spd are her most valuable fodder, with Joint Drive Spd being the most useful of the bunch. I wouldn’t recommend foddering her for the Form as it can be fairly difficult to utilize it to its full effect.

The Ruse is a bit situational, but if you want to score high for Arena, both the Rally and the Drive are fantastic for scoring. You can also use a Tailtiu for Drive Spd 2 so you can get Joint Drive Spd and three other skills.

8 Likes

I would go ruse and drive.

Or drive and rally.

Basically the drive is the best imo, then ruse. Because rallies are all over the place, but this ruse and this drive are not

8 Likes

Well it depends on the unit and what role you want them to perform

Joint drive spd is AMAZING. Not only is a 300sp c skill(for arena scoring unit with inheritable weapons need 300sp skills in a and c slots), but it’s also an amazing skill in it’s own right. Any speedy tank like norne, brunnya, close call tanks, etc all love her joint drive. Her other skills pretty much just arena-focused. Her dual rally is premium score fodder. Forms skills are a bit unreliable but in arena your units tend to stay together anyway so you’ll usually get +5 atk/spd pretty consistently. And her ruse is really good for blocking units like l!alm from getting a follow-up on your fast tank

3 Likes

So if norne loves it, tanya does too right?

1 Like

Tanya is just worse norne but yeah she’d use it fine

:feh_hecmad:
:feh_juliamad:

1 Like

I mean it’s true just look at the stats

Reinhardt has terrible stats, Stats arent everything

Reinhardt has a weapon

1 Like

If 2 units have only inheritable weapons, but one of those units has the same or better stats than the other, than it is objectively better. Norne is equal to or greater than tanya in basically every stat in part because she has 5 more bst. Had norne stayed 5* locked tanya would be in a decent position, but since norne is also a 3*/4* unit she is strictly better

2 Likes

That’s right. Magic is.

Good point about rallies being more common. If only rally+ skill showed up on those weekly banners (or even given out on free units), then I’d have much less trouble with choosing between the rallies and other skills.

1 Like

Tanya does have one more point in speed. Which…is honestly not that substantial, but it’s at least something she has over Norne. In most other regards, though, Norne is just better. They didn’t alter their stats quite enough, and Norne getting trainee bonus really helped her. If they weren’t so eerily close in almost every category, Tanya would likely have some standout performance. Like, Norne tends to want Spendthrift Bow, since her bulk is actually great, and she can hit reasonably hard. Tanya could arguably make better use of the new Helm Bow thanks to slightly better speed, and gearing herself around player phase offense, but Norne’s close enough that she can do that too. Tanya’s not bad by any means, but Norne does have the advantage.

3 Likes

Tanya is faster though

When do you think Brigid is coming back? I can’t really afford to pull for her rn but if she comes back later this year or early next year that would be nice

1 Like

They’ve been pretty reliably doing Double Special Heroes banners every other month, and this month is likely to be a combination of Valentine’s and Spring heroes, which were February and March. So like. 6 months, give or take?

3 Likes

Also another thing Tanya might have: she’s got one more point of Res than Norne, and a superboon in the stat. She hits 32 at base, compared to Norne’s 30, and Norne pretty much never runs a Res boon. With max merges, dragonflowers, and a Res refine, she can hit 40 Res, which isn’t too bad. Build her around that Res, and she can run NY!Anna’s bow and Sabotage Attack or Speed for strong team support. The new Phantom Res seal makes this pretty viable without having to lock her into Fortress Def/Res, too, which is really helpful.

2 Likes

By 1 point. As has been pointed out, that literally does not matter lol

1 Like