Please help me keep my sanity with my Heroe's Catalog

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME, FEH.
Now seriously, HOW THE HELL THERE’S EXACTLY ONE HERO I NEVER FOUGHT, OWNED OR AT LEAST SAW?! I FINISHED ALL THE MAPS, FOR CHRIST SAKE. Is there like a unit who -never- spawns or appears no matter what?!
I loved the 3 minutes before I knew about this, because now I’m just looking at lists of all the heroes in the game just to see who the hell is this last one blank spot!

…And I guess that’s it, sorry. I just had to scream somewhere. I’ll just go back in to my corner to cry internally about this. God damn it.

1 Like

Probably Larum

She never had a story chapter and dancers don’t show up in random maps

11 Likes

Nope, have her right here.

4 Likes

Have you done every story map? I can’t think of others who haven’t shown up but there’s probably a couple

3 Likes

Maybe Mirabilis then ? (Even if you play a little AR, you probably already have seen her)

5 Likes

wait, there are people who didn’t spark for Mira?

13 Likes

10 Likes

Like I said, I finished all the story and side (or whatever is called) quests. Alongside all the tempest trials and aall that.
And I have a Mira from a Ticket Summon.

3 Likes

So I just finished my 3rd look on all the units FEH has and I still haven’t found the one blank slot.
There’s no ‘‘banned’’ unit in FEH, right?

2 Likes

No, lmao

3 Likes

Alright, then this will be the last time I check.
If I still don’t find who’s the sneaky one, I’ll just accept defeat and sleep on dirt today.

2 Likes

Wait a second…it’s…Sigrun? Like, OG Sigrun.
Why don’t I have her? This account was created way before that Tempest Trials…
Huh…That’s kinda of odd.
But I guess that’s the end of that. Now I can sleep well.
Thanks for the help on this ‘‘journey’’!

1 Like

…Tbh, I’m kinda of disappointed. I was expecting something like a really obscure unit who none uses that I didn’t even knew was in the game.
Sigrun isn’t even that bad. It’s kinda of sad to see how big the ‘‘free blue flier’’ problem was that I didn’t even saw her on PvP content.

3 Likes