Please kill me

VonKarmaHeadbang

So I finally got enough grails to get my Eldigan up to +8 and looking at the rewards I got I was also pretty confident I’d give him a +ATK boon as well, but of course not. Didn’t think I’d be proven right about my complaint about the lack of Trait Fruits this soon…

15 Likes

I’d give you 1 fruit if I could :fgo_meltpensive:

6 Likes

That 1 time you didn’t care about a perfect score lol

5 Likes

Me with over 200
puppetscared

9 Likes

:catknife:

4 Likes

You should get it in like 2 days at least since Mjolnir’s strike is going on rn at least.

but still… oof.

4 Likes

Please kill me

Do you have a preferred method of death

7 Likes

I was so confident that I had done enough this time around too lmao I swear this game always finds a way to come back and haunt me.

3 Likes

44fryw

3 Likes

Burnt at the stake :fire:

RIP 99 trait fruits. Haven’t used any yet personally. Too paranoid that I might use it on someone I don’t want (although there is a WIP unit that might receive it in the near future).

5 Likes

drown me in orbs

6 Likes

Preferably quick.

3 Likes

Or we might get some in Aniverssary quests too, tommorrow if I’m not mistaken (FEH channel should be today, so the quests should be up after the reset?) Still though it hurts lmao

2 Likes

From the datamine I was looking at there weren’t any trait fruits unfortunately.

3 Likes

I just used mine on my Summer Fiora and Linus and generally I try to use them on my grail projects. Gotta give the projects the love they deserve.

3 Likes

Just remember to do Mjolnir strike and you’ll have your trait fruit tomorrow.

2 Likes

That’s the thing, I don’t really have grail projects (outside of my current WIP). My only other high merged grails are Aversa (not even +10), Kronya (+10), and Iago. Don’t really have the incentive to fruit them so :feh_lucyshrug:

2 Likes

The funny thing is they aren’t that hard to horde if you don’t have a project you want to use them one. It’s just that when you do, they go quick.

2 Likes

Yeah. I haven’t really felt like my grail units (that I haven’t already used some one) were in dire need of them, so I just haven’t yet.

2 Likes

I’m kinda surprised you’d go +Atk over +Def, I feel 99% of people went +Def on him to counter Mila

1 Like