Please read: FGO Roll thread request thread

Not even a take your time/get better, huh? Im in pain, i wanna be coddled…

But yeah, sorry you had to fight me to get the exception made. Wasn’t trying to be rude, i legit didnt get it

12 Likes

I will wish you well in a different thread.

9 Likes

Sorry if this has been stated before but what time zone would the “5 days prior” be in? You know, just in case someone wants to call dibs on 00:00. Not that I’d do that of course… I’m just asking for a friend… Hypothetically speaking. The friend I mean. A hypothetical friend.

3 Likes

well, I think the game uses PST for it’s servers since 00:00 is midnight for me. Also it’s my time zone and therefore more convenient for me, so…

That said, I probably won’t worry too much if it’s like 3-4 hours before midnight at maximum since I get other timezones in NA are a bit ahead.

2 Likes

guess i’ll come here to make a formal request to host the GSSR roll thread coming up in a few days since i already put the thread up a few hours ago unaware i was supposed to come here first

1 Like

Sorry, it was one that got grandfathered in

1 Like

Maybe it might be useful to have all the grandfathered roll threads listed on the OP?

Mandolorian Mandala:

Castoria:

And the one that started this mess Kama:

6 Likes

:sweat_smile:
Mine was just for the NY banner.
I didn’t intend it to be for the GSSR.

1 Like

Excuse you?

Saber Wars II:

Well, one way or the other, the GSSR hasn’t even been announced yet, so it would have been against current rules anyway.

2 Likes

Sorry I forgot!
:fgo_okitacry:

2 Likes

I have documentation from Wyan. I dropped a gram, the metric tone soon followed. :feh_felixperish:
Classified. :dash:

3 Likes

Ah, That’s on me. I started celebrating a bit too hard last night, and saw all the limited banner characters and thought it was gssr

1 Like

Sorry bout the headache I gave ya about this. Your tread gets to be the main one

3 Likes

For the record, the one early roll thread I ended up making was originally intended to be a joke. I do not take responsibility for people not properly reading the title… ;-p

3 Likes

It is ok thank you and i appreciate it. I know it technically hasn’t been announced but we all know its going to kick off in just a few days from now, otherwise i wouldn’t have bothered to make the thread so early as that kind of stuff bothers me too. When i made it on the 24th its because i didnt notice any other GSSR threads and i figured it was a week away at most so it didnt seem too improper to kick things off with a discussion before people start sharing thier rolls.

2 Likes

Well, i’m just here to drop by and say i already made the Enmatei Roll Thread, so i ask if anyone had the intention of doing so, because if so then i’ll take it down.

3 Likes

First come, first serve. That said, do try and check/post here before you make a thread next time

2 Likes

Does Kirei’s birthday count as valid for requesting a roll thread?

I mean it was a dumb one off meme thing since the mapo tofu showing up while rolling is one of FGO’s biggest memes. I would stop it if it caught on however.

1 Like

Roger that ma’am.

I’ll try get my lazy ass to read beforehand.

1 Like