Please welcome me to this dysfunctional family!

I’m not even sure if I worded that correctly. Anyways, Hello! Hola! Bonjour! こんにちは! [SOME RANDOM LANGUAGE SAYING HELLO!]! I’m Kueden, you’re wandering casual. I play Fire Emblem Heroes and Dragalia Lost. Sooner or later Pokemon Masters and maybe Fate Grand Order, but mostly Fire Emblem Heroes. My friend told me about this site whose name is GOT_NO_ORBS. I came to this site seeking advice for my heroes but then some other questions appeared in my mind like my first post “Is there any merit to leveling your 4* to level 40, then unlocking their potential?”. I wasn’t sure if people would respond but to my surprise, they did! Which makes me feel more comfortable about using this site for things that may arise in my mind, so I can seek advice to those who’s played more than me (I only started playing feh 6 months ago because I had to follow a phone chain). So if I may, I would like to ask if you all could greet me with warm… wait [CENSORED?] what’s the words [CENSORED].

By the way (To fire emblem fans specifically):
My friend was the person who got me into fire emblem, more than smash bros. Now I adore the franchise as a whole and since fire emblem is (hopefully) gaining popularity thanks to 3h, I though that this petition that I made could speed up that momentum or just give us fe fans fanservice.
This is the link:

I made this a month ago and my friend already posted about this on this site but I just want to give it more exposure just so more people can sign.

Edit: I swear I was so confused with the categories and tags so I just typed up the ones that would at least have some people see it.

1 Like

if you spam unrelated tags, the mods are gonna get to you. And of course I’m signing, Cipher has Berserker Wrys
s-l400_87d044be-3519-4961-a3e6-8b0a7cd857c2_1024x1024

1 Like

I removed some of the tags because you really only need a couple for each thread.

But welcome to Gamepress! :slightly_smiling_face: We’re very happy to have you here.

3 Likes

UH WHY D HELLO HELLoOoOo WELCOME TO HECK(A) PLACE TO BEE :D

1 Like

Welcome to hell GP, friend :smiley:. Hope you have a great time

2 Likes

Bro this was from 6 months ago

4 Likes

Oh shit

3 Likes

EXACTLY THE REASON WHY I RESPONDED… because im late late

@LateToTheParty :feh_legion:

3 Likes