Plegian Tharja Build Suggestions?

Hey all. Ive got a Plegian Tharja here ive been slowly putting together, but my problem is I have zero idea how to build flyers. So far, I’ve made her similar to my OG Tharja, with an emphasis on high attack and speed. But I dont know if she should have any support skills in there as well or what.

Anyway, here is what I have as of now:

As always, thank you in advance for your help!

1 Like

Unless you really can’t proc the effect, there’s no reason to get rid of her tome. It’s can be very powerful, and is immune to things like panic or chills (on your character).

2 Likes

I am very jealous of you, buddy. I only got a +1 DoroLene and a pity Laegjarn as of now. Still no Tharja for me :c

Like Help_Me said, her native tome is fantastic as it is and green tome inherits doesn’t have the options that red, and specially blue, have. If you want to make her sturdier, an impact skill would also help. Just don’t bother with the new one since most of the major threats in PvP modes are physical.

That’s my two cents on the matter.

2 Likes

Thanks man. And please do not be jealous. I spent 1k orbs and got like 8 or 9 pity breaks.

Thanks for the advice. I just usually work more with buffs than debunks, but maybe more debunks in general wouldn’t be a bad idea

1 Like

Debuffs are more reliable in the current meta, but buffs are easier to apply.

1 Like

:fgo_deadinside:

2 Likes

I… I am going to assume that I am lucky in your eyes.

2 Likes

That kit, except give her Plegian Torch and Chill ATK/RES. May also wanna swap in something else for her special, though I’m not sure what, since she gets +15 DEF/RES from her tome and anyone who’s been Chilled. Maybe Noontime. Or Moonbow, for those enemies not debuffed.

1 Like

yes, this month has been back to back painful summoning for me

I am sorry to hear that, buddy. At least we still have like 20 days to keep trying, and with the anniversary goodies around the corner, then who knows.

yeah, too bad I never got fonse merges but at least duothea still may come home