PLZ HELP? POKÉMON IN GYM OVER 30 DAYS & CONFUSED AS TO STATUS

Ok. So I’ve had my Pokémon stuck in a gym far from where I actually live for over 30 days!! Idk how popular this stop is so idk how long he’ll be there unless. && I don’t travel there very often. I’m wondering if I will be collecting 50 coins TOTAL or 50 coins PER DAY when he finally is released. Can someone please clarify this for me. And also I’ve clicked too check on him a couple times && it showed a message indicating that my Pokémon was currently participating in a raid battle but he is still there? Does this mean that he just wasn’t defeated by the raid boss or what, becuz when I go to my Pokémon inventory && click boss bio for info it shows that he’s had 0 victories. So I’m kinda confused as to what is actually going on.

Unfortunately only 50 in total, it doesn‘t stack more than that.

And you probably misread that a bit, your Pokemon isn‘t participating in the raid. That just means there‘s currently a raid going on, and in that time until the bosses timers runs out, the Pokemon in the gym can‘t be checked on. They‘ll return to the gym once the boss is gone.

3 Likes