Since a Pokémon go subscription has been datamined by Pokeminers, I think it’s safe to say we will be getting some type of subscription service in the near future this year.
Curious to hear are other players excited for a subscription or see it as more of a negative? What do you guys expect might be included with a subscription? What features would make you most likely to subscribe? If you see it as a negative, what are the cons of a subscription?
I think a Pokémon go subscription can be great for the game as long as it’s balanced and does not give players subscribed an huge unfair advantage over others who don’t subscribe.
What I would personally like to see in a subscription service
- additional infinity egg incubator
- daily remote pass
- ability to delete eggs
- reduced stardust trading
- additional special trades per day
- discount on boxes
- permanent long distance trading/ no max distance
- Access to all paid Pokémon go events going forward
- tm frustration anytime
- last one might be crossing the line on giving unfair advantage, ability to tm legacy moves anytime.