BIG BOOTY BITCHES
Y’all know what to do. Have at it.
Changes from previous mafia games
- Lynches now deal 8 damage which will be distributed among all your Pokémon however you choose, should you get lynched.
- Trainers may act with 1 of their Pokémon each night, but they may use as many actives as they wish on that Pokémon. One Mafia member will be able to use two Pokémon each night.
- The Pokémon you choose to act with will be the target of attacks, protects, blocks, and other actions. If it faints, additional damage will go to your other Pokémon, so it is possible to be eliminated in a single night.
- Some players can conduct Snags. To Snag a Pokémon, the player rolls a 4 sided die and the result must be larger than or equal to the current HP of the Pokémon they are attempting to Snag.
- All Town members have 2 Pokémon. Information about everyone else is for you all to find out yourselves.