[POLL] Could my STRONK Ike be even better?

He’s been doing great ever since I completed him, but I’ve been looking at my fodder, and I’m thinking I could give him an even better B-Skill! My ideas were as follows, and you can vote whichever one you think would be better (you can also vote for multiple skills in case you think I should give him more than one and then change based on the situation):

• Null Follow Up
  • Special Spiral
  • Chill Spd (Which would benefit all of his teammates)
  • Vantage
  • Null-C Disrupt
  • Don’t change anything!

0 voters

If you were to change it I would think NCD for them pesky staff fools or spiral for Aether spam. Guard works fine too though :birbpeek:

5 Likes

Assuming he has Lucina support, he doesn’t need special spiral. He also doesn’t necessarily want chill speed since he wants to get doubled to charge Aether. I don’t believe vantage works with his weapon, and if it does it probably isn’t good with it. Null-c is good though, mine has it.

1 Like

His teammates are Zelgius, Black Knight and Legendary Ike, so no Lucina. I mostly wanted to give him Chill Spd in order to support his other teammates, because I think even with Chill Spd he’ll probably still get doubled anyway because his speed is still pretty low. His teammates have speed in the low 40’s. But yeah I see where you’re coming from with Vantage. Your Ike is pretty nice too!

1 Like

Ike flexing time?

I’ll join! :birbpeek:

4 Likes

AW YEAH

WE LIKE IKE

5 Likes

Thanks! Yeah chill speed wouldn’t be that bad then. Or special spiral. Aether and DC work best for him with the drive breath from Lucina however.

2 Likes

Hey I have that build on mine too (kinda)

(He didn’t have DC at the time, but obviously he does now)

I’m waiting on Null Disrupt to make mine even more ridiculously strong,honestly. :ok_hand:

TT boost in effect

3 Likes

Might i also suggest Distant Counter? :eyes:

2 Likes

Well,considering Null Disrupt is on Nailah and she has DC,it’s to be expected,right? :eyes:

2 Likes

lol you right I didn’t even think about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes