[POLL] Should I pull for Sonya or the Soiree banner?

The soiree banner was terrible for me. Now I have 2 orbs and just an useless F!Morgan with awful ivs. I was interested in Ishtar and Berkut, I don’t need them but they are characters that I really like and honestly I like to collect dancers. My main problem is that the next week we’ll get the rerun of Sonya’s banner. Sonya is my favorite character from SoV and a fantastic unit, since I don’t have good green mages except Micaiah, Julia and Deirdre (and except Micaiah, I don’t use them)

Should I use the TT orbs for Sonya or pull for the two dancers since they are limited? It’s so hard pull for Gen 1 units, ugh

• Sonya
  • Berkut/Ishtar

0 voters

You seem to really like Sonya so go for her! :flaynfish:

3 Likes

if Sonya is your favorite character, i’d say go for her, the dancers are surely gonna appear on some legendary banners and a rerun next year, but there’s no telling when Sonya is gonna be on a banner :catroll:

2 Likes

Yeah, I can always try to get Ishtar and Berkut on a legendary banner/the next year. Thanks God Rinea is free

Like others have said, if Sonya is one of your favorite characters; and you need a good green mage; then go for her. Your chances will also be better on a 3 person banner with base 4% rate vs a 4 person banner with base 3% rate.

1 Like

These dancers are good, have amazing art, but they aren’t anything special gameplay wise. Sonya is a freaking nuke. And if she’s your favorite character that only strengthens the argument. Plus, you have much better odds when pulling for Sonya.

2 Likes

I’d like to support the idea of going for Sonya!, her banner has three people and 4% which gives you improved odds, compared to the seasonal banner going now :birbpeek:.

Also the units will appear on a Legendary/Mythic Hero banner in some months, yes the wait may be long however I believe it’ll be worth it!.

Oh good luck too, do it for our best girl of Valentia! :four_leaf_clover: :birbpeek:

1 Like

The dancers will be back in like 6 months on an 8% banner. Meanwhile who knows when you’ll get another chance to pull Sonya – and you’ll have much better odds trying to pull a green with an increased rate on a 3 unit banner than trying to pull a blue and especially a red on a four unit banner.

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I forgot that Sonya’s banner has 4% rate , I should take this opportunity

5 Likes