[Poll] Who you'd like to see as my (af1899) lead?

Yo good day!, so I’ve been thinking of making a poll to know if people is interested in my Idoun, I’m giving her all the skills I get and don’t have a problem at all giving to her (in short anything I have to spare) and while we’re at it see the build I run.

So these are the two candidates:

This is the FC, since I don’t have everyone and my FL is full to see her you’ll have to search me so: 6937089735

So, basically this is a poll to know if you’re interested in seeing my progress:

• Show us your Idoun, I don’t mind that you keep her as lead for a long while and want to see progress on her (just by checking her skill list once in a while)
  • Show us your Idoun, however keep her around for X hours before returning to Sonya (comment how much time)
  • Maybe later, right now I’d like to use your Sonya some more time
  • Just take screenshots and make an album (external), update it once in a while
  • Don’t change your lead at all! (I’m not interested)

0 voters

To have in mind: as long as you don’t “update friends” you can still use Sonya, if you ever need her back just PM or mention me and I’ll bring her back ASAP! (and change again once you updated so I return to put Idoun as lead).

There’s no need to comment at all unless you chose the second option or want to add anything :birbpeek:.

I’ll tag some fellow fans of Idoun/friends of culture :navarreculture:: @Tac_Tacc, @TMFM, @Venatorio and @GawainDeliveries (I think you’d be interested on seeing how I’m doing!)

8 Likes

Sonya is your strongest unit, but Idunn is your Summoner Support…

Do Idunn first, and we’ll go from there.

Also, what is your Friend Code?

I want to know what it feels like to use Idunn

1 Like

Where’s the “whatever suits you” option :tooobin:

1 Like

That’s the “Don’t vote” option.

1 Like

Yes, Idoun is my best girl thus she deserves to be my only unit with the support!.

So you’d like to see her or wait some more time?.

Oh I posted on thread, but do you have me added?, if not I’ll try to search some room (IGN: “AF1899”) :birbpeek:

2 Likes

Dang, that Idunn has some THICC defense

You can change to Idunn if you want, but I don’t mind seeing either unit. Just do you :+1:

2 Likes

:thinkinglikelukas:

1 Like

Oh, I actually don’t mind changing the lead since my team 1 is solely for rotating leads so I don’t see a need for that :birbpeek:

Ya know, just, whoever you feel like putting. Must I choose… +10 Sonyas aren’t as common as +1 Idunns :thinking:

1 Like

Yes!, it’s actually possible to get her to that high level thanks to:

Base DEF:         39
Superboon:         4
Summoner Supt.:    2
Dragonflower:      1
[Demonic Breath]:  3
[Fort. Def/Res 3]: 6

Oh nice, but I really don’t mind, I’d like to see if you’re curious to see her since I don’t use the first team at all, that’s the reason why I made the poll :birbpeek:

1 Like

I’d love to see her now!

And I’ll send you an FC. My name is “War’s Rose” in FEH.

1 Like

Perfect!, send the FR then I’ll make you room :birbpeek:. And here I thought I had you added dumb me :feh_disgusting:

1 Like

It might have been my old one.

If you had a Laevatein named “<-IDieForHer” or something like that, feel free to remove them.

1 Like

Hm I see then you don’t mind, again I don’t, I just would like to show my progress with her in a convenient way, thanks for your input in any case :ok_hand:t2:

Hm, don’t have that one… in any case accepted!.

Oh I’ll wait some hours before closing the poll, I feel that at least I should until the other two I tagged add their vote (and maybe until I have some more votes to make sure it was a fair poll).

In any case thanks for the input and FR!, that Amelia is nice, hope you get the merges :birbpeek: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

It’s stupid how much Defense Idunn can have with minimal investment, plus you can’t weaken her with debuffs :catdespair:

1 Like

Yes, ain’t she a marvel? :thinkinglikelukas:.

But seriously yes she can reach this much DEF (above I shared the calculations) and still can get like 4 points from merges :birbpeek:

2 Likes

Thank you!

She’s a sweet little gal, but I might replace her with Claude if I get him to +atk.

1 Like

Ah I see, nice I look foward to see your work on him, good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!

Hope you get more Idunn merges!

1 Like