(Pool) What servant did you put on your support list?

• Best DPS/Support Servant
  • Favorite Servant
  • Didn’t put any servant in support list
  • Level 1 1/1/1 Mash only

0 voters

Mine is Best DPS/Support i have in my roster

I usually go with best in class, but sometimes I just go with favorites for a change of pace. Support is the only place you can show off in game after all

6 Likes

I use a complicated algorithm of best DPS/ most useful to most of my friends/ and favorites to determine who I put up.

Then I say ■■■■ it and put up whoever I feel like.

23 Likes

Aside from my Skadi at 10/10/10 with 2030, I put whoever is getting some kind of FP bonus (Stay Night right now) or my favorites.

Some of my favorites get a lot of use because they’re not part of the meta.

I mean… usually my best dps unites are my favorites.
Merlin would be my favorite support, but I can’t deny the usefulness of Skadi.

1 Like

A bit of both favorites & dps servants.

Prime example is my lvl90 10/10/10 Salieri. He “borrows” the spot in extra from Hokusai but he rarely ever sees usage from friends whereas Hokusai can net me 2000 or so FP a day(whether it’s a lot or not I can’t say but since I don’t have Waver/Skadi I don’t see crazy amounts of FPs in one login.)

2 Likes

I’m sure I do what most do, pick Grailed favourites (Bride/Kiara/Jalter), useful AoE types (Raikou/Gilgamesh), good NP picks (NP2 Enkidu) and supports (Skadi/Waver).

2 Likes

My favorites, i don’t have a reason to put good servant on it or servants that are the best at one job, i just like to share the servants that i like with the people, that make that when you see that someone used your servants you feel special

1 Like

I’m somewhere between best dps/support and favorite.
I try to put up servants that I like but that are also useful.

3 Likes

https://community.gamepress.gg/t/poll-time-what-do-you-look-for-in-your-friend-support/54092/46

In case that’s helpful for anyone, though it’s old.

2 Likes

As for me, favorites all the way. :boom:

But there are a few exceptions: Tammy since she isn’t quite as common these days and Waver to help out those new peeps.

There are also times where a rarely seen servant gets an event bonus so I put them up for people to try them out. Osakabehime with Halloween for instance. It’s nice giving them a time for variety’s sake, you know.

5 Likes

I’m too poor to have anything worth borrowing so I just put up what makes it look like I know what I’m doing :catface:

5 Likes

I just put up whatever I think people would actually want to use, which means supports or servants with batteries. Superscopes on the ones that don’t fit either description.

2 Likes

My favorites.

2 Likes

Void shiki and Waver are kinda permanent in my SL.

I put Cu Alter and King Hassan because nowadays I rediscovered my love for facecardings and solos.

5 Likes

I’m a poor F2P so I only place that what I can muster :catcry:

So pretty much all Lizzys and friends.

9 Likes

I definitely play favorites, but I try to offer a decent variety of roles while including some less common options for fun.

I sometimes mix up the All slot, but I usually won’t put up two big supports at once. Always having some combination of Skadi, Merlin, and Waver up gets boring, so I rarely do that anymore except for certain events.

When Castoria comes, I’ll be sad…perma-Skadi/perma-Castoria slots. Taking down Skadi would hurt many players who failed to (or chose not to) roll Castoria, so I’ll almost certainly leave her up as well.

4 Likes

I have I think four permanent member at least in my FL :

• Okita because favorite
  • Waver for best support
  • Fran because favorite and she needs more love. With MLB kaleido
  • BB : (the OG) Because she need more love too

Other than that, sometimes, I change my support.
Planned to change my Endiku for best Oni summer but she need to be fully lvl and max skilled before.

2 Likes

Recently noticed that I have only one SSR on display. It’s not a caster.

2 Likes

Your Helena is looking mighty beautiful though

3 Likes