Post your favorite photos from the Aether Resort!

I love this one bc it’s my team and they look so damn wholesome and adorable. Legion is so cute, Kliff is adorkable, Azama is just a dork and Ryoma is so good. Please appreciate this good photo of my boys

4 Likes

Nice team.

How’d you end up taking this photo?

It’s the photo that popped up when I collected my daily R&R!

1 Like

Good catch. In my haste I always click it off immediately. Will be posting mine tomorrow once it shows up again.

Nice! I expect a heavy dosage of Myrrh from you (actually, you seem like someone on my friend’s list,)

I haven’t been adding anyone new lately, mostly randoms from PvP, but what’s your in game name?

Also, you’d be surprised at how many people like Myrrh on this site. Best dragon hands down.

Saltlobstr. Legion with triple bonds is my lead - I’m not hard to miss.

Nap Club. First meeting.

6 Likes

Here is my one of my ships; Alfonse x Fjorm and Gwendy x Arden (WIP). Cute that Fjorm’s still dreaming of him.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Best princess annoying best girl

1 Like

Kaden: So irresistible that even Soren wanted to pat his tail.

:clap: don’t :clap: talk :clap: to :clap: me :clap: unless :clap: your :clap: legion :clap: has :clap: a :clap: bow :clap:

Have you ever seen something so beautiful that you just

5 Likes

Also Haar and Tibarn are dreaming about dick lmao

4 Likes

These are my favorite moments in Aether Resorts:

Lovers bathing together:

Sigurd impressing everybody by changing his weapon with… His own:

Reinhardt stealing Odin’s book and showing off to his friends:

Black Knight blushing in embarrassment when he realizes that he’s bathing with conquerer Raiden (or alternatively, Lobster Gaius Van Baelsar), Joseph Stalin, and Duma, ancient god of fitness.

4 Likes

Haar doing what he does best.

2 Likes

No Simnara/10

4 Likes

The Tired Death Is Coming For You

1 Like