Post your guaranteed 4 Star Special (Arena Ticket Summon) units here:

Here’s mine:
Not bad, but not great. At least it’s not Luke though… :smirk:

14 Likes

Didn’t screen the summon but this is it

I had a neutral one before and merged into this new one

12 Likes

I really don’t know which color to pull. I have projects in every color. Maybe I should go with blue and green. Top orb has preference.

10 Likes

I got an Adrift Camilla. Not my ideal choice, but hey, I’ll take it. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ended up getting a Nagi. It’ll be nice for her eventual refinement, I suppose. Either that or DC/SF fodder.

11 Likes

Not bad, always liked fallen mareeta. She’s about +4

12 Likes

Pulled Sumia. She’s +1 now. Not really what I was hoping for but…free

9 Likes

Got a Shiro, not that great

8 Likes

Not very good. Want red for the off chance I can get mage Eirika merges.

14 Likes

Great, ruptured sky fodder !

19 Likes

Funnily enough, she’s one of the reasons I considered red. I have her at +7 +Atk without trying and she would be very fun with the Arcane tome. Although Lilina has the same base Atk.

8 Likes

Blazing Blade is one of my worst entries and his refine is pretty good so I’ll take the merge.

15 Likes

This lady <3

I’ll be picking Green Stones whenever is possible for extra chances of Amelia, BIke, Hugh (or Lugh? raigh’s brother), Sue, Keaton, Yarne and DC 🫶🏻

13 Likes

I got my first Perceval…nice :feh_tobinice:

14 Likes

I got the short stick this week, but I take the free merge.
Not that he has any valuable fodder so not anything else I could do.

Hoping to get Brave Luci, Brave Hector, Tana, Kliff, Petra, Ishtar, Sirius, Fallen Berkut, Nils or Ophelia on the blue pool.

Nailah or Selkie is also welcome.

9 Likes

When it comes to Blue I was hoping for him, B.Lucina, or B.Hector… but instead I got

10 Likes

RIP
I only picked a blue because red was my only other choice (4 red stones and 1 blue). And there are so many stinkers in red that I’d rather avoid it whenever possible

Green and colorless have the most appealing units to me.

7 Likes

-ATK… But, It’s Free fodder
(Green at Top right, everything else was red)

Evil Laughs

10 Likes

Got Celica !! Red is full of meh but also full of people I wouldn’t mind getting/merging, and of good fodder so I’ll probably aim for that each week.
I really like this new addition tbh :smiley:

10 Likes

I guess Hardin’s mad because I didn’t summon on his new banner.

11 Likes