Post Your Hall of Forms: 3H Builds

Let’s see those Forma and catalogue the disappointment or excitement at skill RNG!!

I’m basically done with my investment, all ready for her Forma Soul in 2 weeks.

9 Likes

Lol, we both pretty much did the same thing, tho I couldn’t get a Joint Drive Atk/Spd/Def skill, and im more or less going for Galeforce to save 20k feathers for her otherwise I would have went Ruptured Sky, I was also waiting for Unity to show up but still hasn’t

5 Likes

This is the build that I have planned for Edelgard. Blast everyone away with Bonfire bombs! I have Inf Pulse on Hubert so she will have Bonfire ready at the start of battle. I have most of the skills already except the solos and TP. I don’t plan on using a forma soul so the special being basic doesn’t really matter to me.

8 Likes

FWIW I just got deadeye on Claude so it does exist this round. No idea how to make it function the best since it’s 3CD… Shinon has the advantage of a -1 CD bow and times pulse which cav cannot get.

As for Edelgard, I can’t get good skills, but did just draw unity. Other than that she has nothing good.

Idk if I will keep either, depends on if I can figure out the best way to maximize their builds.

First roll on Claude was Deadeye :feh_sothishook:

As always, I’m gonna be nice and patient in this mode. I don’t rush to clear it in one day because I like to play other things.

10 Likes

Don’t mind me. Just makin’ a message so I can take a look at this thread anytime and steal some ideas later…

10 Likes

Game just wanted me to meme. I resisted.

Anyways, time for the rundown. :catroll:

7 Likes

I got offered distant ward too, on edelgard,

5 Likes

The one time o get repel… it’s for Edie.

4 Likes

I’ve already seen dual threat res, DW, sabotage Res, Glacies, and barrier axe show up for her…

1 Like

I rolled Spurn on Edelgard :catroll:

Wound up picking a Beach Banner instead.

Also have DB4 and NFU on Hubie now, and Blade Session on Claude.

2 Likes

Res meme edelgard when?

3 Likes

I seriously don’t know how I keep rolling Blade Session on my fast units almost every HoF for the past 6 months…

Got it on S-Innes, V-Mist, HS-Elincia, Adrift M-Corrin, and now Claude. The only time I haven’t rolled it was during the Awakening HoF. I’m genuinely impressed at this point. Does FEH know I like TMS…?

6 Likes

Not just Distant Ward, but Glacies as well for me. Would Dimitri find any use for that?

:catroll:

2 Likes

That +10 damage sure is important tho

1 Like

My very first choice this round was budding bow or swift sparrow on Claude, what a difficult choice! I took the bow, hoping I can get a sparrow push or solo back later

2 Likes

behold, Instant Noodles Dimitri! :feh_dimitricool:

Inspiration

Thanks @Z3K for this meme build!

4 Likes

another successful scheme

6 Likes

48 Res cuz barrier axe would be good but not as good as unconditional guard:

5 Likes

:fgo_ereshlove:

3 Likes