Post your nigh unkillable units.

My Ike

12 Likes

Arden time :feh_ardenwoke:

Also Echidna too probably

Now to probably see a bunch of B!Ikes

8 Likes

15 Likes

Never thought I would see a Mathilda in the replies but… DAMN.

4 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Dragarmor effectiveness is her bane but aside from that she’ll face tank just about anything.

4 Likes

Have you been pulling for Duo Idunn to fix the effectiveness issue? Also, do you cycle the Bond skills with anything else? Just curious.

Summary

2 Likes

I’m not high enough in AR or Arena for Duo Idunn to be worth the Orb cost (red unit on a 3% 4 unit banner is a massive “nope” from me) nor do I care to climb that high.

I also have a Fortress Def/Res build for her.

These guys can tank almost anything thrown at them, almost never have to worry about them getting taken down :heart_eyes: (Idk about AR shenanigans though, that’s a once a day battle thing for me for the daily prize :joy:)

1 Like

3 Likes

@ShinxDaSphinx I gotta take a hint from your Mathilda build. Link skills just lose their value when Lulls are a thing :'3

1 Like

Still need to summon my first Nailah ever for this one

Even if Walhart isn’t that immortal vs magical units

3 Likes

Gib refine pls

6 Likes

Not a single Brave Ike has been posted :thinking:
Time to change that :feh_legion:

Haha undying man is undying :bike:

For something that’s not Brave Ike, I have Mufasa himself :lion:

5 Likes

Just my best girl — a classic build for a dragarmor:

In the last [Tempest Trials+] she really smashed through a lot of stuff with the support of her Spring variant which isn’t as invested due to lack of fodder.

But yes, with these two… :pkmn_sphealcool: I’ll consider giving them [Ally Support] too :thinking:

3 Likes

Incest: :feh_almbruh:
Selfcest: :feh_ardenwoke:

4 Likes

Just give her the proper buffs from my teammates.

1 Like

These lads do a pretty good job of not dying to shit. Narcian’s in line for Fortress Def/Res and I really wanna overhaul Hardin’s build for non Armor teams, but /shrug