Post your luck?

Any notable pulls from your tickets? Spent a couple of orbs and just got this

Maybe I can try and break my remaining rate for a Nagi (or even Sothis) hopefully.

14 Likes

Free pulled her, got nothing else. Won’t complain, I never had her before.

8 Likes

My free summon and she was the unit I wanted the most. I love Bernie so much and I had an awful luck on her debut. I am over the moon!!

I also got duo Ephraim on my last pull. Now I can keep one copy.

9 Likes

Was hoping for a duophraim or sothis if i had to pull besides blue but i got this

Ill take it because no orbs used but i wouldve prefered omething else

8 Likes

Got the first two from tickets and then the last Sothis in another 30 orbs. So I’m pretty happy.

The first Sothis was -atk +spd and the last one is +spd -res so I’m debating whether to merge or fodder the first one.

8 Likes

Pulled a Brave Celica. +Atk.

I’ll keep her just to see what she gets for a refine, otherwise I’ll give DB4 to Xander for a build I had in mind

5 Likes

Got Bernie with one of my tickets! Now I’ve got every unit on the banner

3 Likes

Got Duo… for more fodder… (Although I could have him at like +4 now)

2 Likes

Uhhhh I got…my second Yarne, also from a banner where Nagi is focus :feh_tooobin: this is the second time this happens:

But eh, a 5★ is a 5★ :fgo_pancakeslmao:.
This was on the [Hero Fest] banner, second or third [First Summon Ticket] I believe.
He’ll be fodder, Idk to who since I don’t have a good candidate right now, but these days look great to think of someone.

The rest of my free pulls included the grand amount of…

:fgo_casgilworry::hocho:

4 Likes

I got…

Elincia…

But not on her focus banner… on the weekly banner :feh_azurafacepalm:

4 Likes

All free summons were absolutely nothing.
I did get the spark though.

(Ignore assist.)

5 Likes

It’s kinda sad that both the Gen 1 and Gen 2 weekly banners don’t run at the same time

5 Likes

I got like my 3rd Corrin pity breaker, not really complaining just kinda find it funny.

Ivs don’t matter as I already have a +atk one.

3 Likes
Truly the best unit in the game

5 Likes

Eliwood and L!Chrom’s fodder collected :feh_catria: Still no +spd eliwood

3 Likes

5 points

3 Likes

From my 5 free tickets and 20-30ish orbs total, I’m shook. +Atk Elincia & Midori, -Atk Annette and Sothis. Even funnier is that it’s my first time summoning Annette and Sothis while I’ve pulled Elincia and Midori in the past. This must be fate?

5 Likes

so far I’ve gotten time’s pulse fodder, Saber(shield pulse ig?) an Athena merge, an Emmeryn merge, and two Catrias that I might use if i build a Catria

waiting till I get more orbs to break the pity and then try for F!Celica

2 Likes

I got addicted and spent 180 orbs on the HF just to get pitybroken by Karel.

■■■■ Hero Fests I shouldn’t have done this…

Should have saved those for colorless Tibarn or for a second round on the L/M banner…

2 Likes

I told to myself before the “little summoning session” “If I get Sothis I’ll fodder her for Eremiya

Now I can +1 My Chrom
and
she’s +hp -res

3 Likes