Post your teams for the [Tempest Trials+] of Feb/2020!

Here you can post your teams for the “Romance Whirlwind” [Tempest Trials+], I’ll post some resources for convenience:

(Source)

(Source)

Now, my team will be about the same as before, I don’t really use these three outside [Tempest Trials+] too often but they’re here for the HM:

I’ll start with OG Silque then replace with the V one after having trained her, if one of the units caps HM I’ll put back the OG Silque

Edit: Click/tap here for updated team

6 Likes

Resplendent Lyn
Resplendent Cordelia
Henry
Silque.

:feh_rein:

5 Likes

I’ll probably replace Groom Marth with Duo Alm once I get him.

But using my +7 Alm will be fun for this TT+.

3 Likes

Nice, the final boss is a bulky blue guy and the only green bonus unit is the new P2W unit…

7 Likes

Well I have the usuals. Plus Alm as my bonus unit, who is doubling as my healer this time. And a good chance to really test Echidna out.

3 Likes

Laslow Solo :eyes:

6 Likes

Lasfast

3 Likes

Fast Lass :feh_flaynfish:

2 Likes

Replacing Alm with Itsuki once I max out his HM and replacing LLeif with VSilque once I get her.

2 Likes

I’m doing that

3 Likes

Freddy is my Physical wall
Silque is my Ranged wall
Ophelia the nuke
And Seth is supporting the team

2 Likes

Probably just these 4 for hm and sp.
Loki will get replaced by V!Silque when I get her.

2 Likes

You can probably tell what i’m going for with this team. Lethe will be replaced by Silque when i get her. Hopefully i’ll have decided on an a-skill for her by then.

3 Likes

Forget a bonus unit this time around, I’m not using any of these SoV character. I’d rather just not get bonus points than use any of them.

Bonus unit squad (and Berkut) :feh_doublelion:

2 Likes

VSilque, either Alm or Celica…

Now I need two more.

Probably this.

I need to give Alm an assist skill first. Probably Reposition.

2 Likes

These fine girls and boi. :feh_legion:

Will put Tanya in once Cecilia’s HM caps, assuming it does.

2 Likes

Need SP and HM for L! Leif, Hilda and B! Eliwood so will deploy them for this TT+. Hoping I pull Alm/Celi duo to be my 4th.

My HM says this team,but I don’t think Lewyn will survive auto battle

2 Likes