So I’m looking through my barracks to clean up a little bit, and I remembered while doing so that I still have two Brave Eirika’s that I’m not going to do anything with once I get their DFs and level-40 convo. So I got to thinking if I had anybody who might be a good option to run woth her Surge Sparrow instead. Problem is, I’m not sure who would be a good option to go with, if I go with anybody at all.
Notable possibilities (in order of my sorting style):
- Reginn. Free unit, but difficult to merge up. Offensive unit by nature with a built-in Canto. Little DP ability necessary.
- Eliwood. Free, easy to merge, still a fairly solid unit.
- Catria (Echoes). One of my favorite units, though not well-merged. Currently runs SS3 and Dive Bomb, but could easily swotch to Surge Sparrow and a Trace for hit-and run nukage/survivability.
- Dagr. Because she is Dagr. Plus, mine runs Close Call so she’s somewhat PP-oriented already and Surge Sparrow would give her a modicum of self-sustainability and getting rid of her self-burn (this, freeing up her seal slot so MB can go to someone else).
- Ninjamir. Fast, badass, and - best of all - free. She could make good use of Surge Sparrow and - with a refinable axe - have good bulk to go along with it.
- Summer Norne. Similar to Ninjamir, but blue.
Many good options I have in my list, such as Byleth and Fiora, are set to be Galeforcers and would require a small overhaul; but are still options.
NOTES: Cordelia would like A/S Catch, IMO, and Naesala’s Forma already has Surge Sparrow from his event.
This, of course, is assuming I went through with inheriting this skill kow at all. I may (and likely will) save at least one for down the road.
So what units do I have that you guys think could make a good user of Surge Sparrow? Anybody I listed? Somebody I don’t have?