PremiumMix last stand, 1500 orbs for Dozla merges into the colorless hell

I have been saving 1500 F2P orbs along the year, I could have saved more but I also went for sparks on banners with Duessel.
I spent 200 orbs today and I will keep spending 100 orbs each day until the banner is over, I hope to get some merges at least +5 on him.
This is how he looks right now:

The first build is how his forma turned out, I couldnt get the far save skill but still i got daring fighter a really rare skill that few armors can use well, his speed might not be good enough in the meta nowdays but he works fine for me in general content.
He can be very defensive as shown in the second build and can reach nice offenses with the third build.
I spent my free forma on him and I dont regret it.
Still saving for a long time has being difficult and probably wont try to attempt this in the future.
I leave this drawing of my summoner damaged and with a heavy breidablik loaded with orbs, I left it without color because im going colorless.

24 Likes

Good luck Sammich, hope you can snag enough copies for that +10 :feh_dozlashock:

And great art, I love the heavy Breidablik lol

12 Likes

On the first 100 orbs I got a full colorless circle and a first merge.

12 Likes

Thanks Noodles hopefully I will get there but I will need a lot of luck.
Also Yeah I tought of the idea i also have been thinking of making a stand version of the summoner and the stand is like a version of himself with the helm and the candy cane that my in game summoner uses.

4 Likes

As someone considering the dive to hell for Wolf, I salute you.

Good luck

7 Likes

Thanks, yeah the game really likes giving every 3-4 star colorless unit, the good thing is that so far no pitybreakers.

7 Likes

Your odds aren’t that bad, TBH

Certainly no guarantee, but there’s a decent chance too…

Good Luck.

9 Likes

Good luck! I hope the rest of the copies come quickly and easily!

6 Likes

Thanks, the chart kinda gives some tranquility but I have seen 75% miss a lot in the main games so its still hit or miss.

6 Likes

Yeah I hope too, last year I spent 600 orbs and only got 1 copy.

5 Likes

Good luck! :catclap:

6 Likes

Thanks I will need it.

6 Likes

If you want to just +5 (3 copies) you are beyond the 99th percentile at least.

4 Likes

its the reality check, or the least amount I hope to get but If I can +10 him it will be awesome.

5 Likes

Good luck! Hoping you can get enough merges for the +10 :feh_lilithpray:

5 Likes

Thanks is a dream, but RNG can be really cruel, still by spending 100 orbs each day I make the fun last and not get burned out the first day.

5 Likes

I forgot to upload yesterday but I got another merge.

6 Likes

Today I got another one, and a 4 star Mist.

7 Likes

awesome! :catclap:

5 Likes

Thanks, so far this time has been a lot much better than last year.
He is now +5.

6 Likes