PRF Wars: Green Tomes

Hello, and welcome to the whateverth PRF wars! This will continue with green tomes, and will be somewhat like Souljia’s Husbando Wars and Ushers’s Waifu wars. All swords will be compared, then all lances, axes, etc.
Then, all the winners will be compared to find what the most powerful PRF is in FEH!

This is not based on how good each weapon is on their respective unit, but how good they are in a vacuum. Refinable weapons are allowed to have their +Eff refines accounted (if you think they are better than the base). Supportive weapons are judged on both their supportive and weapon capabilities.

Only pick a TOTAL of 5 options among ALL polls!

• Blizzard
  • Book of Shadows
  • Chaos Manifest
  • Dark Excalibur
  • Divine Naga
  • Excalibur
  • Forseti
  • Giga Excalibur
  • Ífingr
  • Inscribed Tome
  • Iris’s Tome
  • Light of Dawn
  • Muninn’s Egg
  • Naga
  • Nifl Frostflowers
  • Saintly Seraphim
  • Tactical Gale
  • Thunderhead

0 voters

• Vafþrúðnir
  • Veðrfölnir’s Egg
  • Wind’s Brand
  • Winds of Silesse

0 voters

Oops
@Rin
@AniCre001
@Bow-of-Sacae
@RoyAhoy
Could you move this to #fire-emblem-heroes:fehdiscussion please?

2 Likes

it already there

2 Likes

It’s not on mine :feh_morganagrom:

2 Likes

Huh
I reloaded and it’s there
False alarm

2 Likes

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Wait so did I edit my own post successfully? :feh_morganagrom:

2 Likes

I don’t know what 90% of these weapons do, lmao, and I don’t feel like looking them up.

I’ll sit this one out.

4 Likes

I’m basing mine not on the character, but the weapon itself and how it might help the character it’s on. Like a semi-vacuum.

3 Likes

Ífingr looks the coolest and Mom’s Forseti has an easy condition to activate a very powerful effect.

2 Likes

No other tome can compare to le cup.

ReinDrink

5 Likes

What about…

THE OTHER red LE CUP?

4 Likes

:catlie:

3 Likes

pats

Don’t worry, Rein is cooler.

3 Likes

Is Light of Dawn just a better Blizzard or am I reading its description incorrectly?

EDIT: Instead of giving it to the respective debuffed stat, it adds it to Gunnthra’s atk nvm.

1 Like

Light of Dawn is Saizo’s Star but with Dual Effectiveness instead of the Smoke base.

So whatever debuff is inflicted on the foe will be a buff to Micy.

-7 Atk on the foe? That’s +7 Atk in combat to her.

-7 Res on the foe? That’s +7 res to Micy and effectively +7/14 damage w/o Mitigation

3 Likes

Light of Dawn adds the enemy’s debuffs to the respective stats while Blizzard puts it all in Atk :feh_legion:

2 Likes

I’m surprised more people aren’t voting Blizzard then, that’s pretty good imo even with some of the newer green tomes.

3 Likes

Yeah but it got cucked by Broadleaf which is a dagger but that’s unimportant so…yeah.

I guess that’s true, but its still the only magic weapon that does that so it makes it unique in that sense.

2 Likes