Prime's Epic of Remnants #12: Surprisingly not an Eresh thread

the one who gets post 3,000

2 Likes

It’s too late I’m on my phone and I don’t have any ideas atm that aren’t gonna take forever so :fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

I like the number 5 so I do plan on making a thread in the 450s

2 Likes

Aaa ok then, gotta make sure I don’t post last on a weekend on this last thread then, I don’t have nearly enough time to login to gp and make a thread

4 Likes

:fgo_gudako:
So who’s making the thread

3 Likes

Done

3 Likes

I know this thing’s just here more or less for customary but sometimes you need to take a look for once y’know :fgo_gudako:

Also how outdated is this again?

3 Likes

I’ve seen general thread rules like be friendly, no hate and the such but I haven’t seen these, that’s why I asked

i only looked into SD threads and not this one in particular

1 Like

@Alex11 Is Da Winna!

1 Like

:fgo_gudako:
I didn’t plan for that whatsoever

4 Likes

SHit, I have to fetch some fanart

3 Likes

@KingMakerMerlin

:catwave:

My Lord! Happy New Years! The Buster way continues to flourish with another tailed fox joining our ranks!

I hope this year goes well for you!

3 Likes

It just died when i came back.
:catburn:

4 Likes

See this is where I personally dislike it. I never liked anime that just forgo the story cause well you can just refer to the game/source. Like if your anime is a blatant advertisement (like many seasonal anime are) at least try to give a shit about the plot

2 Likes

what should i name my Xerneas

:fgo_jeannecheer:

1 Like

No need for hope. The year will go however I desire. That is the confidence with which you may walk into this year.

2 Likes

Tbf, it does give a shit about the plot, and that is why it’s rated so highly by the community.

It puts more effort than most.

But ofc not maximum effort, frankly for maximum effort we’re gonna need 5 more episodes and an audience willing to sit through info dumps.

1 Like

I do give them some leeway cause translating a VN plot in a gacha game is hard as hell but like it come off as hollow to me

2 Likes

I feel your problem is that it’s made to a specific audience rather than something that anybody can watch.

2 Likes

according to the inter webs Oberon is a popular name

:fgo_shutensip:

1 Like