Prism Shop CE Overview and Tier List

I was going to offer to put it somewhere, but I realized we actually aren’t friends in-game, and I’m full :frowning:

You need both Dust and Bones that badly right now?

1 Like

I’d need a new thread or something to cover “new players who whale event gacha but somehow don’t buy CTT” :slight_smile: The opening post is already long lol.

1 Like

Getting those mana prism is a struggle outside of lottery, and if you are new it’s harder to efficiently farm. It’s easier to whale the gacha. Lol

but i digress…

1 Like

I get 30 every day just by playing the game. In the ol’ days blahblahblahblah tough blahblahblah mana prism blahblahblahblah dead people…

I love the MP from the advent calendar…yay 10 MP!

4 Likes

Bone and dust hell is eternal :fgo_deadinside:. I don’t really need them now, but I would like to 6 6 6 or 9 9 9 every servants I own, and bones and dust are my most demanded ascention mats.

2 Likes

You’ve probably considered this, but maybe aim for a higher-level node that gives you a useful gold or silver mat along with occasional dust or bones? And then hit the hell out of lottery when it gives you dust and/or bones so that you can not worry about it for a while.

In the old days, I think a lot of my MP income was just burning the results of my whaling.

1 Like

:fgo_nitocry:

2 Likes

Honestly, I think my BotJ fp income regularly exceeds my CTT income. One ap bar of free quests gives me 700 fps, and I typically see 50-300 fps earned each login… Occasionally someone spams bond ce tama for 1k, but that’s not my norm.

Am I on your list? If I’m not I do have some month+ slackers I have been too lazy to boot. I don’t mind putting up Heroic portrait on someone besides castoria regularly now that triple supports are a thing.

5 Likes

(Also @AlastairHale thanks for putting Heroic portrait on your Waver, I have just seen it now)

I’ve looked at all the mats I needed for the next 2 years, and yes I actually farm mapped island in Okeanos for fangs and dust, and astraea Island for roots and crowns. All my over mat needs will normally be patched thanks to event shops and lottos in the next 2 years, but not the dusts and bones :fgo_davincishook:

4 Likes

Yes I would like to have you as a friend if you don’t mind! my friend code is 158,047,909 and my ign is Alacrity!

2 Likes

@Gou this is a great list, thanks for making it!

Buut just a little question: why is Take Romance is in the C list, but Free Seating in D? They both offer 5% QP, TR gives 5% Master EXP, Free Seating gives 5% Mystic Code EXP. While the MC EXP bonus isn’t great, it’s definitely worth more than master EXP.

P. S. Am I correct in my assumption that the main reason for FP gain is grail casting? Just trying to consider my own priorities, since I seldom grail servants.

5 Likes

Good question: the answer is that I meant to put it in C and forgot to add it after I finished the write-up for Take Romance! I’ll fix.

3 Likes

Invite sent and Heroic portrait loaded onto best Alchemist :fgo_mini_celsus:

3 Likes

…and a few servants that will only appear in FP gacha in limited time while some other servants are a bit hard to get from the FP gacha so you will need the FP.

2 Likes

Accepted! Thanks!

2 Likes

If you want to quickly get habetrot after her release next year, she’s going to have similar rates to lily in fps (ballpark 0.5-1mil fps per copy depending on luck) so having several mil fp on hand will be required. Also GudaGuda 5 rerun and the learn with manga collab I think have exp CEs in the fp pool if you want an easy way to level more CEs to 100. I got the exp for about 3 100 CEs from the 2.2 mil I put into the last GudaGuda 5

3 Likes

Oh, and big yes to Grail Casting. Anyone who is serious about wanting enough FP to pull, say, NP++ Habetrot from the FP pool when she comes out later this year will put some effort into lottery, and we still have one of those coming up this month.

Everyone will have different needs, though. Some players don’t care that much about getting additional grails, while others (like me) are starved for them. Whales have so many coins from the gacha that FP coins are gravy, at least for a while, and folks who go hard on lottery will have many, many millions of surplus FP going into Grail Casting.

Taka crying in the club rn
HD-Player_2022-12-05_20-43-25
HD-Player_2022-12-05_20-42-53

You mean there are materials that aren’t bones, proofs, dust, and stakes? Could’ve fooled me…

12 Likes

I was about to ask how you spent it all, but I’m guessing that the screenshot answers that question.

Grats on your impending 120 Jing Ke, though!

3 Likes