Problem with casgil costume quest

I did the story quest on day 2 noon (the one with 90+ berserker mobs and saber medb) and the casgil costume quest wasn’t unlocked even though i have the necessary points to unlock it. I also did a free quest to see if it’s gonna work but as you can see the costume quest isn’t showing at all.

A lot of people have had this problem, doing an extra loop has solved it for most of them. Loop again and as long as there isn’t a main story quest available during Day 2 noon it should unlock.

1 Like

For quests like command codes/code openers/story quests that indicate they open at night, open after you complete the free quest for the night phase.

2 Likes

Sufficient doujin points AND right day of week (during story mode) AND no main story quest unlocked at the same time because main quests takes precedence.

It’s a headache to unlock. For robin, I was >2k from unlocking one loop. When I looped back, main quest in the way (and Robin’s quest disappeared from the hotel), so it took another loop to finally make Robin’s playable.

Don’t worry, when it’s finally playable, it will be the only quest you can play. Impossible to miss.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the fast response. I didn’t know that you cant do story and costume quest at the same part of the day. Hope that it shows up after i make a loop.

1 Like

I’m not sure if there’s a need for a full loop. From the looks of it you’re in the free quest time slot, so once you change to the “story time” slot, you should be able to complete one of the unlockable quests (unless there’s still a main mission open, but with 1M+ on the ladder I don’t think so)

1 Like

The problem is that the casgil q is only doable on day 2 noon, but i had to do a story quest which automatically progressed my time to night so now i need to do a full loop until i get back to day 2 noon time

1 Like

You’re right. Was on night from another post I just saw, my bad.

2 Likes

Story quest takes precedence always, just wait for 1 more loop

1 Like