Problem with downloading the game

Hello. I got problem with fresh download of the game. I needed to restore my phone to factory setting and I needed to download everything again. When I start downloading Girls Frontline I was presented with that problem.

I tried downloading it with WiFI, Phone data, change it after error occured, nothing helps. I got 12 GB free space on my phone.

Usually, mashing “OK” a bunch of times lets this fix itself.

If not, try:

• Updating your phone’s OS (if not done already, since usually you want to update a bit after factory reset)
  • Restarting your phone and trying again
  • Setting DNS to CloudFlare (1.1.1.1) - can be done with this app if you do not know how to access settings

Punching OK few times means that yes, progress bar goes to the max, but game still downloading the file.

My OS (android on xiaomi redmi 4x) is up to date, restarting and changing DNS didn’t fixed the problem

When the progress bar maxes out, if you restart GFL does it reset to 0% or some smaller number?

It’s jumping, every time I restart app it changes, once I got 92%, then 36, another time 65.

I CAME FROM THE FUTURE TO SAY, THANKS CLEISTA, I LOVE YOU, THE THIRD SOLUTIONS WORKS TO ME, THANKS!!! <3