PSA: Angra Mainju Interlude Released

It wasn’t announced in the News section but a random check at the Issues, I found out that they fixed a bug in Angra Mainju’s Interlude battle.

angra_interlude

Unfortunately, my angra is still at Bond 7.5 and can’t grind more bond in this event.

4 Likes

yup, just finished

Screenshot_20200318-024941(1)

support was a waver (that died just before emiya showed)

4 Likes

Now I see why I got my second copy yesterday.

3 Likes

i see mugi has done me proud and used our baby
:gudalul:
should have told me and i would have let you use my superior bb
smh

2 Likes

Was this fight awfully laggy for anyone else?
(Pls say yes’ i don’t wanna change phones again).

I actually might leave this interlude undone as a playground. We don’t have many difficult playground for units bar events, sadly.

1 Like

Wait that’s already here!? Oh right, the game never tell you that he exest, fun

1 Like

Really? Thought it was coming next month, but I just finished the mango’s bond a few weeks ago, lucky!

And Enkidu sq interlude too! I really can squeeze in another yolo on the cbc banner now…

3 Likes

They referred to him as the “Servant of Rarity Star 0” in the Issues section. So we know that information (such a servant exists) at least.

1 Like

Oh, Angra Mainyu has an interlude? Cool.

goes to check

:neutral_face:

7 Likes

Wow.
That was fastar that expected.
I thought I could max Angra before that interlude would get released.

300% meme servant

If you guys don’t know Enkidu’s interlude is released too and it is written by Narita, the author of Fate/Strange fake he made some twitter posts confirming it back when it was released in JP and it was quite good imo definitely worth a read :fgo_umu:

6 Likes

I can confirm. Excellent interlude story for enkidu. Of course my favorite part was the banter between Moriarty and Mephy. Such funny lines such as

5 Likes

I tried the interlude… those little avengers are tricky and powerful! I tried a team with Karna, Waver and Merlin, and I still lost. I guess I got overconfident. Gonna try with more lancers next time. Maybe using Bryn and Enkidu. AoE NPs are definitely not the way to go here.

1 Like

I look forward to enjoying this and getting it over with next 1/2 AP Interlude period.

No fair. Moriarty content I can’t access. D:

4 Likes

It just means you need to roll for enkidu! :fgo_illya:

Or check if someone has it on YouTube? I don’t know how to video screen capture on my tablet…

Of course! I will roll for Enkidu to see Moriarty in his interlude. :fgo_illya:

…And he’s a good Lancer too, I suppose. Obviously lower priority.

6 Likes

Seriously, I might roll for Moriarty now, between this and fran’s papa routine last summer. Makes me glad I rolled enough cbc shady fbi CE’s to mlb it. Might become my goto sure hit ce.

2 Likes