PSA: Death to Instinct

With all the Skadi hype…

Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow will start the purge of that skill called instinct.

Ultra instinct is coming!!!

9 Likes

But not for Mordred!

Not yet but, who knows what kind of surprises they will give us

4 Likes

What if the surprise is that she never gets one?

She got one on JP months ago

smh

9 Likes

She got one, Scarlet Lion B+

4 Likes

yup mordred got one about 3months ago.

The only ones left to my knowledge are Saber Lily & santera.

4 Likes

Oh cool, nevermind then.

Right, Clears throat But not for Lily!!!

3 Likes

Slight nitpick but didn’t it start with Ecchan and X last year?

6 Likes

Lily instinct when DW?

2 Likes

when she gets stats that are 4* level

3 Likes

Not till Apoc rerun, so you have to wait

I am really kinda surprised that they didn’t upgrade Santa Alter’s intuition at the same time as Salter.

To be completely honest, when it came to farming servant, I actually like instinct.
I mean it is a subpar skill, but for some servant is just right

It be a good skill if it gave way more stars. But when it only gives 15-20 stars that isn’t enough to get all five card options to fifty percent on its own. Meaning there is a good chance all of those attacks won’t crit and the ability is wasted.

It can come in quite handy if you already got a lot of stars and it gets you close to 100% on all five cards.

So it’s not a complete wash as it is currently. But it is very underwhelming.

I dont care about instinct, we need a purge of vanilla guts skills asap

7 Likes

hello i would like to disagree, the only instinct buff that’s “ultra instinct” tier is arthur’s, the rest are simply proper purgings

Also, c star generation up skills on units with no reason at all to have them, those are probably the absolute worst imo

2 Likes

What, you don’t like maxing Diarmuid Lancer’s stargen skill for the effective equivalent of five entire more stars across 3T?

I do agree there are a modest number of those or skills like those I’d like to see revamped, though (Diarmuid Lancer’s, Kato’s, Arjuna’s although he already got a buff for that skill so cries, Jing Ke, A&M…).

3 Likes

I say vanilla tactics should be buffed too. Give it the same treatment as what they did to Hector’s tactics when they updated him

3 Likes