PSA: Exchanging chocolates is a quest, not an event shop redemption. Must be done by the time quests end!

You will have 180+ random chocolates and 10 hearts. This will take several hours to redeem, so don’t forget to get it done before the quests end. Because it’s not a shop item, conversion ends when quests expire. It is possible to view scenes again in My Room if you are in a rush. 200 cards would be about 6 million CE EXP and likely more if you get Super or Great Success.

For historical accuracy - this turned out to be FALSE. It was possible to redeem everything, including chocolate exchange, in the shop after the event ended.

18 Likes

Thanking you! Glad to hear this!:partying_face::ok_hand:

Would be nice (if weird from a story perspective) if we could use the cards for XP and replace them with extra chocolates during the current event.

I only had 160 Servants (which still sounds like a lot to me) and have all these leftovers. Yay, a handful of QP…

1 Like

Question,when we can sell the surprise chocolate and lock-on chocolate?

1 Like

Once the event ends.

1 Like

So last day

1 Like

Yikes. I better start redeeming them. I’ve only claimed a few favorites with the lock on choco so I still have all the surprise choco from the ladder.

Probably a good thing I don’t have as many Servants as others.

2 Likes

Will we lose the CEs if we finish the quest but leave the CEs in our mailbox?

I’m guessing for myself that they will remain there till we get them out.

2 Likes

I will asume that is like every other item, some you have like 364 for get that, but don’t going to be registered in the thing of the spirit origins till you retribe them from the mailbox

2 Likes

No. I had a few of mine in the box for 364 days

2 Likes

So it is time for me to stop being so lazy. :fgo_seiba: :fgo_seiba:

3 Likes

Some of these are cute to read through too.

Circe’s cutscene and CE flavor text are hilarious. You can tell she’s someone’s favorite.

2 Likes

Yep, Satan’s.

4 Likes

What about the pink drop item from Sweet Hearts CE? Can we redeem it too or are we screwed? Since it keeps stacking and I can’t sell it…

I believe that’s a turn-in for QP, but not as good as the gold currency.

1 Like

But the shop hasn’t got that option and it keeps building up. So what’s the point farming it if you have cleared all manufacturing facilities? Aha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It should open at the end. And no point to farming them deliberately; it’s just a way to dump them since they have no other use.

1 Like

Ah well. Thanking you. I suppose I get rid of that CE and replace it with normal non even CEs then…

Only problem is it won’t stop dropping…

This is ridiculous joy: I’m only still at 2 mill point. I don’t think I can make it

To be fair i finished them in 5 days top so if you go full no-life it’s possible

1 Like