PSA = Get Emmeryn Now

If you’re like me, you didn’t realize that the Book IV Midpoint quests give Emmeryn as a reward - except only at the Hard and Lunatic difficulties. The quests are super easy and I auto-battled them in no time, but they are about to end and you stand to lose your two free copies of Emmeryn - not just that piddly 1 orb!

I was very glad to discover I didn’t miss out on her when I completed them last night, hope this saves someone from missing out.

15 Likes

Good reminder- it’s very possible that people aren’t aware that the Midpoint quests give you additional sets of quests after you complete the whole batch, and those include up to 2 copies of Emmeryn.

8 Likes

I was able to nab my 2 copies of Emmeryn pretty quickly. :feh_birbpeek:
Sadly, she will probably go on the bench like 90% of my heroes :catroll:

10 Likes

but she has no fodder

6 Likes

She doesn’t get foddered, she gets the fodder.

22 Likes

ew no

5 Likes

Her fodder is so narrow, not even TT units want it. :feh_bklul:

6 Likes

Thanks ! I didn’t know you could get more than 1

2 Likes

Hooray!

2 Likes

3-4* lucius + emmeryn + 1 or 2 revive thingys = 40 dragonflowers + 300 feathers

3 Likes

I completely forgot about the quests, thanks I’ll get my free feathers right now

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder—I ignored the quests until I saw your message.

2 Likes

So glad this helped!

It definitely did! Thank you!

I often ignore the weak rewards (the level-up crystals, the stamina potions, etc.) for story quests, especially the random event quests. They really should make it clear in the quest log that more quests unlock by completing a set of them, ‘cause I’m certain I’m not the only one that skims a lot of the text on their constant announcements.

1 Like

Eh… I don’t have the willpower to get a unit that has nothing of value.

But thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Res Opening yay! :feh_nino:

4 Likes

Yeah I definitely skip my fair share of quests too, especially if they don’t offer orbs, or are too much of a pain.

Indeed! Two copies for a really easy set of quests—that’s why I’m so happy about the reminder!

4 Likes

:feh_elismoke:

Me too, though happily the list of “too much of a pain” is a very short list for me these days. The main thing that reminds me of being a newer player are the game-locked unit-choice maps, but I’ve cobbled something together every time. That includes one time when I only had three 5* units, which was rough on the highest difficulty.

1 Like