PSA: Get your Annihilation for the week done now

Hi everyone, just as a mini-PSA
You’ll want to get all your Annihilation runs for the week done ASAP, since tomorrow’s Episode 6 release event will give extra random drops of mini-sanity potions and extra materials on all stages except Annihilation. So whether you’re able to jump right into the new content or not, it’s best to get that done now so you can get as many bonus drops as possible.
As a side note, it’ll be best to save any sanity potions from your weekly quests (and for any Monthly card folks) until the event officially kicks in for the same reason.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

I already have plans for the release bonuses. In particular, I am going to take advantage of those possible sanity potion drops and I will farm 1-7 non-stop for those ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ rocks. :fgo_badciv:

Seriously, why does every ■■■■■■■ one and their neighbors need those things? Do they eat rocks to prove how tough they are? @_@

4 Likes

Ikr? Literally EVERY OP needs them! Like, Why do you need rocks for!?! Are you planning on building a house on this Air ship or something!?!

2 Likes

It’s obviously cereal substitute

1 Like

Even IF they don’t need the rocks themselves, something they need NEEDS the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ rocks. :fgo_badciv:

2 Likes

Me thinking Exusiai and Ch’en don’t need rocks.

Me seeing the Mats for Poly Prep

:fgo_casgilworry:

2 Likes

It’s target practise.
Oh hey, you think you’re getting stronger? Prove it, blow up some rocks.

source

3 Likes

Every rock is a cube, and they can line up to be steps.
It’s symbolic.
Every rock is a stepping stone for them.

3 Likes

We don’t need literal symbolism :feh_deltheano:

1 Like

Better Operators eating rocks than servants eating bones.

Less creepy

1 Like