PSA: REGARDING UPCOMING SUMMER 4: Las Vegas Summer Bout & QP

I jest because many Servants, especially of the Divine variety, are old even if we discount their Servant lives.

10 Likes

Nice pfp wyan :ak_mostima:

4 Likes

20 Likes

Scathach comes to mind especially :fgo_sthenosmug:

13 Likes

they are always the 3rd enemy spawn on the 3rd wave on normal free quests. 2 normal enemies plus the QP enemy.

unless it’s a fever quest. then there’s multiple enemies.

10 Likes

Ya boi I tell you hwat I am not ashamed to say that one’s easily up there with Royal Icing and Dangerous Beast as one of the most sweat-inducing CEs in the game.

Those.

LEGS.

10 Likes

Define “at a steady pace or on schedule.” I rarely clear event shops. Given standard drop rates of currency without a currency CE, how many runs are we looking at here?

She’s just 17 season 10

10 Likes

I feel it needs to be said, but…

DO NOT RUN OUT OF QP AT ANY TIME DURING THE EVENT.

You are required to bet QP to start just about any quest. If you don’t have enough you will have to leave the event and go farm doors.

Happened to me during the rerun.

31 Likes

It’s mission based and a super long event is what I meant by:

1 Like

That’s what lotteries are for though :fgo_insane: I am dreading it already because I am at 500M and there is this, gilfest, and oni raids before I am going to roll for a new servant. Gonna have to level a 2nd HNS with fp CEs one by one

2 Likes

I thought reverse hell was garanteed, but I managed to drop to ~200 mil and still got a couple of spooks that are still at lvl1 (with no matlock on skills iirc) so I might be able to just miss cap again this year.

3 Likes

Hey, I thought I’d just ask this here, do we assume that Summer 4 will come right after the end of Summer 3 bor do you think they’ll squish something else in between?
Also ty for the guide, that was quite useful for me as a newer player! :fgo_ereshlove:

1 Like

Hopefully they don’t require much to bet because HOT DAMN I’M QP BROKE

16 Likes

I love hearing this event is a QP enhancement, minus the fact you only get as much as you have to bet. Guess I’m farming doors like a madman for next few days. On the flipside Arjuna n Dante are going to really enjoy any QP I can accumulate.

Thanks for this post, get to really use my QP CE’s now, woohoo.

6 Likes

Looks like my main problem on Summer 4 will be finding supports without QP bonus :'D With the lotto coming and me suddenly needing proofs and chains (again), I’d rather not advance the coming of reverse QP hell :fgo_deadinside:

3 Likes

Well my case files raid QP is starting to run low again (at around 164mil), probably because of Skadi and Dantes, so this will be a welcome boost.

searching for correct ces on event supports gonna be interesting. Also weird how dw uses qp as money

You have enough for most of the quests. The bets also start small and increase as you play the event.

There is one node that requires a 50 million QP bet though :grimacing:

4 Likes

Can we use command codes to cheat the system by reviving?