PSA: This Is Not What Friends Do

This person is not your friend. They don’t respect you.

29 Likes

Gate of Why

20 Likes

Poor Skadi.
Had she come to me, instead of refusing my summon, i would have treated her as a queen.
10/10/10.

But a Queen sees all. I must be unworthy of her.

6 Likes

I can overlook the lack of skills, but the non-MLB Lunchtime is what really takes the Christmas cake.

27 Likes

Hey, maybe it was a recent purchase with a new RP.

5 Likes

No excuse. Putting a non-MLB lunchtime on your support caster is pure deception.

29 Likes

Literally me until earlier this year.

Although I think at some point I put a MLB Mona Lisa there instead.

had to remove someone like that because accidently clicked on it. a non-mlb 2030 or karp would be way better than a non-mlb shop ce

7 Likes

yeah, real friends give you a passive 15/20% atk up and 20/25% crit chance

10 Likes

A couple of my GP friends, who shall remain nameless for their protection, have committed this crime.

It’s been months. MLB the damned thing, already. I’m too nice to boot you, but I am totally judging you every time I almost fall for the bait.

11 Likes

3 Likes

Oh, I just call them out on it :crazy_face:

If it’s not done after GilFest tho :feh_felixperish:

7 Likes

I mean i dont see it as crime… Hell i see it as someone trying to be as useful as they can with little they have.

7 Likes

I mean skadi without any skills level at that point is just bait imo

7 Likes

I didn’t even finish LB2 to get her past lv 70 :feh_sharenacry: :feh_selkiepout: :fgo_gaooo:

I don’t care about CE. Skills levels are all that matters. They keep low levels skills for 1-2 months in their support list? I will remove them.

Skadi is a new servants, blue gem are easy to drop… I will permit a delay of 1 month.

It serves as a proof the player is not a logger who accumulates SQs only.

8 Likes

I don’t think anybody puts a non-MLB Lunchtime on their servant out of a sincere desire to be useful.

I die a little on the inside every time I accidentally choose a Skadi without maxed skills, and my 3t farm turns into a slogfest :feh_azurafacepalm:

7 Likes

Well this might be hard to believe , but not everyone starts an account with a MLB Lunchtime CE.

I have many that do it, and i appreciate the thought of them using what they got.

If you or a loved one have suffered at the loss of shallow friends, plz add FC - 826, 702, 498(chett). I may not be ex tier support, but just know i will love you more than your own mother.

9 Likes

I don’t have a Lunchtime, for I have never owned a rare prism. But I have enough self respect not to put obviously useless CEs on my support servants. I have also experienced accidentally picking a low-skill support and/or non-MLB shop CE, and I don’t want to do that to my friends.

I don’t consider it “shallow” to expect a minimum amount of effort and consideration from people who are ostensibly meant to support me. I want to be proud of my support list, I want people to be enthusiastic about choosing me and my servants, not regretful.

8 Likes