PSA to send home your Surtr

How do you survive a Gordin initiating on you? The world may never know (JK you cant survive lmao)

50 Atk + 4 + 6 + 6 + 4 = 70

You gotta survive 70 twice BUT WAIT

one of those 70s takes in the bonfire special

Hes got 53/59 defense while hes hitting you in the face (give up on killing him)
So his bonfire hitting for 29 damage

99 + 70 means you gotta have at least 69 lives to survive him

So im just announcing whoever you are, your career is done. It’s over. Gordin already won, youre just a game to him. 5/5 perfect unit, he was already tier 1 but now hes tier -13 hes too good. Send home your Hectors, Surtrs, every other character you have in your barracks that isnt Gordin, theyre trash now more than ever.

Most of you didnt make the smart investment I did so uninstalling may be the only option left for you

30 Likes

Implying my next merge project can’t tank your green haired bow twink. :ardenwoke:

1 Like

his ■■■■■■■■■■■ life about to end whenever youre done, its gonna be hell

No one, not even his own allies can survive

Then how I’m going to build Gordin :gordin:

2 Likes

Chewy, those are called Gordin manuals

Since every character besides Gordin is bad they allowed you to turn all non-Gordin pulls into fodder for Gordin

3 Likes

Yeah about that

Make that 64. GG Enjoy EP Bonfire

6 Likes

3 Likes

A survivor! I must adjust with more drive attack support. You may stand in the Hero King’s presence, but not for long

3 Likes

Challenge accepted :feh_rein:

3 Likes

He’d have to be able to deal enough damage tho

Smh the builder doesn’t work

2 Likes

She dies on the second dance or immediately with CA ofc

All I’d have to do is switch Aether for Glimmer or Moonbow and Godin just get obliterated

but if I switch to CA, you dont get a turn :gordin::gordin::gordin::gordin::gordin::gordin::gordin:

2 Likes

At least with all the units you guys are sending home youll have enough feathers to merge Gordin

@Makina
We need some THICC Arden boi to slap that little twink
(Wait no, it’s illegal…)

4 Likes

his career was done before Gordin even got to him, no survivors in Gordin meta call it quites

That requires you to know when you will be going up against her to know to switch to CA

same for glimmer you bitch checkmate your soph is ded

2 Likes

why do people walk up in the thread thinkin they can survive

YA DONE! ITS OVER!