PSA: unlock Eiten style teachings ASAP

Trust me on this and You are welcome!

4 Likes

??? Any specific reason why?

Is it because of the scene? Or do we miss it or something? No spoilers please. :grin:

2 Likes

It’s just funny!

3 Likes

Oh, ok. For a moment I though finishing that final manga (the one that’ll let us win) will lock out the others or something. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wait, There is a certain one we have to pick that lets us win? I didnt think It matter

I could just be misunderstanding (especially since I try not to read too much of the walkthrough) but this one is given for completing the Main Quests. So either we’re forced to pick a certain node on the last day if we have enough points, or picking a certain one that only opens when we have enough points, will lead to the end of the Main Quest line, giving us this CE/Doujin.

Again, I might be misunderstanding how it goes.

2 Likes

Oh that CE…No it was my misunderstanding .

I will take my leave.

2 Likes

No, that one is specifically tied to the main quest. You can pick whichever unlocked publishing quest you want in whichever order you want before and after completing the main quests

4 Likes

That one was definitely worth it. Though I think I’m grateful to have been spared a certain servant’s reaction to it.

1 Like

Hehehe… Sowaka sowaka

1 Like

Hehehe… Sowaka sowaka

3 Likes

In case anyone still needed clarification, you can collect them all by continuing to loop. There’s no lockout.

1 Like

Might as well add you aren’t missing much if you ignore the mama’s ears one I know I hated it

2 Likes

While furry isn’t my kink, I’m happy to see representation. Must be nice for the furries to see a reasonably positive shout-out, I guess :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Chett is here.

I came to avoid furry talk, and you bring it to a safe place?!

I had to make the joke I’m not a fan more power to anyone who does

2 Likes

I was hoping to see it.