Pssst, Bow. We did it

@Bow-of-Sacae

+spd/-hp! And you got +atk right? Like how you got +atk Summer Laegjarn and I got +spd Summer Laegjarn. It happened again? Crazy!

Gotta go fast, like Sanic!

13 Likes

Very good, I knew it would happen! :D And yes we got the same exact boons on our Laegjarns and Lyns one right after the other, that’s way too funny. xD

4 Likes

Not so much of a secret now, isn’t it?

Oh neat u got Lyn
Happy for u

1 Like

If I had a lot more orbs, I’d summon for some copies and fodder some of them for the stuff she’s got.

Nice! Good job getting her!

1 Like

Hello darkness my old friend

2 Likes

If she didn’t come around with 3H and a legendary banner with L!Alm I would dump my orbs trying to complete Lyn emblem again. Maybe when she comes on a bait banner in a few months

Congrats! :birbpeek:
You must be really happy! I’m sure Lyn will serve you well.

Save the best for last, right? :feh_nino:

4 Likes

Those other banners don’t entice me in the slightest. So for me now it’s time to save some for Brave Micaiah.

1 Like

To look at the bright side: it’ll be ever so sweeter when you finally get her, right? Keep going!

2 Likes

HAHA SIIIIIIIKE

Got her like 20 minutes ago, terrible IV though. Gonna try and get a second copy for her

4 Likes

What a sneaky sausage you are. Nice! IV’s kinda meh, but it’s better than nothing, right? I’m happy for ya. Good luck on fixing that bane!

4 Likes

That’s understandable

At least all 3 of us did manage to get her. :+1:

1 Like

Me too, but I have to face Edelgard, damit I can’t resist her :sob:

@Bow-of-Sacae And that SP just from going through TTs over and over, and only 1 stamina pot used too :thinking:

3 Likes

Gotta love that x2 SP weekend on top of the x2 TT+ SP😬

2 Likes

If only Bow valor was more accessible
And lance valor, why are valor skills so dang rare

2 Likes

Luckily I got a +3 Nina so I’m good :D That awkward moment when the valor skills are actually wanted XD

1 Like