Pull or wait for anny?

Should I summon or save up for anniversary? I know it’s a trap banner, but I want super Gogeta. He seems fun to play with and I want to build a team around him though I don’t have characters that fit with him yet

I’d wait, most of the characters are only ok.

I mean if you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY want him…
Don’t do it…
pls don’t do it

1 Like

When their first released him I spent 2k cc on his banner to get him instead of spending it on perfect Cell & SSJ2 Gohan (red) step up summons, but I got shafted lol… That’s why I asked here if it’s okay to spend on this banner since it guarantees at least one SP unit.
Do I really want him? You can say that though I prefer Cell more. I just want to try different teams to see which one I can do well with

I think I’ll skip it and hope to get him from the ticket we can get after betting on a player in Showdown tournament

That’s the smart move. Especially, like you said, with the potential for free pulls with the tickets. For what its worth Super Gogeta is good, but there are certainly better worth saving for.

1 Like

Yes, that is the way my child

1 Like

They already said what is needed to be said but, the producer revealed in the tourney that the two new characters coming to DBL are Goku Blue and Super saiyan Vegito. Use that information as you will

1 Like

Good thing I didn’t spend on that banner. Now I have a big change to get those amazing characters (I have around 6k cc). Thank you so much guys for suggesting me to save up for anniversary! :) It was worth in the end

1 Like

You should have seen in game that also Vegeta blue is coming as well