Pulled another alm fodder to kempf?

I keep pulling the alm. Why tho. I just want le horsey to fodder sum flowers to Kempf for valentines day. Leave me alone alm. WHY cant a swordhardt ever pity breaks me. Its always him. He always pity breaks me or is my first summon. :catcry:

1 Like

I dunno his build, but does Kempf really need it over other skills like Savage Blow (does Kempf even use Savage Blow? Lol).

1 Like

Mine looks like this. He dosnt need savage blow. But its good on him.

Oh, then yeah. I can see Threaten Atk/Spd being very helpful on him when it’s active.

1 Like

You say another, but he has the exclamation mark for a new unit.

2 Likes

Last one was og alm

1 Like

Your Kempf already has Panic smoke and Kempf thrives on initiating opponents and not getting enemies near him. The threaten means you were near an opponent on your turn. Unless you are building for score, I would give it to someone else.

2 Likes

Ight. Sounds good. Im used to my current set up anyway.

2 Likes

Uhm…? Threatens mean that an enemy got near him on enemy phase. You don’t have to be next to an enemy at the end of your turn for a Threaten to be active.

2 Likes

… You know what I meant… that still means baiting an opponent near, when you could just go to them yourself. His attack range is much larger than his threaten range.
I literally foddered my alm for Scoring purposes because threatens aren’t in my best units play style. If it does activate though, big boost for me.

3 Likes

Now that Mjolnir’s strike is on, it will be super useful in my attacking position.

3 Likes