Purfied Pokemon Questions: Lucky/Community

So about Purfied Pokemon I have a few questions

1. Do they get the community day move when evolved?

2. If you trade them and they go lucky
    2a) Does the Dust Reduction stack?
    2b) Does the Lucky Pokemon keep the Candy Reduction?

My understanding is yes, but I haven’t experienced it yet. From what others have reported, the CD move will displace Return as the first charged attack. The obvious exception is Larvitar, where the CD move is a fast move, and should replace the fast attack.

1. If you trade them and they go lucky
    2a) Does the Dust Reduction stack?
    2b) Does the Lucky Pokemon keep the Candy Reduction?

Again, my understanding is yes to both, this time from limited experience. I have a lucky purified Larvitar (all set for the December CD), it is level 25, from the purification, and will cost 1800 and 3 candies to power up ( default for a non-purified non-lucky would be 4000 and 3 candies, 10% doesn’t round 3 up to a discount yet) Evolve cost is 22 candies (25 - 3 [=2.5 rounded up]). IMHO this is a no brainer if you don’t have 6 smacktars already.

1. Yes, they do.

2. I don’t personally know, but i should think they do (would be nice to think so)

As stated before by @aeronaut63 and @Cordi:

1 CD moves replace return (but no frustration, note that a shadow pokemon cannot learn a CD move, purify them before evolving).
And both return and any CD move (bar smack down) only can be the first charged move of a mon. For that reason, there is no chance a pokemon will have the CD move + return.

2 In this case, all bonuses apply. That way you have the 10% dust reduction and the 50% dust reduction, as said before. Candy reduction is not that big of a difference, bar second charge move unlock on a 75 candy mon, evolution or high levels, but it’s still there

No worries, I have a purified Torterra with Frenzy Plant.