Put cardamom in your eyes

tenor
@minutiae (on her fetus shit)
@agayracer (on his trombone shit)
@DimitrisNoodleHair (deserves all the good luck)
@everlasting99 (on some manifesting athos shit)
@fresh_tomatoes (on her Leo :leo: shit)
@tenebrisnight (hello??)
@MooMoo (real queen shit for killing my oceanid)
@nobody625 (nobody asked :) But he’s thirsty)
@RoysOurBoy (on her marvel enthusiast shit)
@SomeBitch (ON SOME SWIFFER [Derogatory] SHIT)
@tohlward (I keep mixing you up with holdvar idk why)
@dei-dei (smh on some inactive shit)
@umbriel (on some ugly goat shit)
@Trash_Bash (on some real shit)
@futababestgirl (no words.)
@caleb (why are you named this)
@11037 (on some king shit, please +10 gatekeeper for me)
@Monica (on some real “You Rock, Medb!” shit)
@supaanimegal (manifesting summer Gawain costume)
@skulduggeryunpleasan (BFG LOOKING ASS MOTHERFUCKER DON’T TALK)
@ ZachHasCancer (what is your pfp)
@ torterium has passed :( (VERY MUCH missed, I think)

Game Theory

The Midnight Stage from Persona 4: Dancing All Night, a well-known rumor featuring Shadows, goes entirely unadressed by the Kirijo Group, or even its Shadow elimination-focused subsidiary, the Shadow Operatives. Or does it…?

Hatsune Miku appears as DLC in Dancing All Night. Why is this important? Most Persona spinoffs, with the possible exclusion of Persona Q2, are considered canon. By extension, the DLC is also considered canon. As stated, the Adachi DLC for Dancing All Night is Adachi’s dream in prison. But how does Hatsune Miku fit into this? Miku isn’t a Shadow, because her eyes are blue. If she’s in the Midnight Stage, that also implies she’s a physical being, but she doesn’t tire incredibly easily, as non-supernatural humans are shown to easily tire in Persona spaces, such as the Midnight Stage. This means that Hatsune Miku is either a physical form temporarily taken by a deity, or a Persona user. I’ll let you guess which one’s more likely.
Furthermore, all the music in the Persona Dancing series is diegetic: In Persona 3/5 Dancing, it’s not specified, but they’re probably tracks chosen by Elizabeth and the Twins for their guests to dance with, and in Persona 4: Dancing All Night, the dancing characters usually have things like MP3 players and boomboxes to play while they dance. However, while Miku has TVs on her stage to possibly provide a backing track, the music features her singing, which implies that she’s singing the music.
Persona 4’s Hatsune Miku sings exactly like the virtual singer in the real world, which implies she’s not human, but it’s best to assume she’s not a deity, either. So, what is she?
The Kirijo Group exists at least partially specifically to solve incidents related to shadows, and they have are an unstoppable force in information gathering, so they would at least be aware of the Midnight Stage. Prior to the events of Persona 3, the Kirijo Group created a series of Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapons, robots with emotions that can summon and use Personas to kill Shadows, notably a family that features Aigis, an icon of Persona 3, and Labrys, her beta model. It’s not a stretch to say that they would try to stop the Midnight Stage, even if it was ultimately Rise Kujikawa who truly stopped it, especially because its effects are exactly like the Apathy Syndrome seen exclusively during the events of Persona 3, with even Dojima, an old police detective who knows nothing about Personas, being able to piece together the Apathy Syndrome of Persona 3 with the current events of Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
It is possible that Hatsune Miku, in the Persona universe, is an Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon built specifically for singing and dancing, deployed in the Midnight Stage incident of Dancing All Night, and the Kirijo Group’s attempt to end the Midnight Stage.

11 Likes

:catroll:

not surprised

7 Likes

damm @Monica you’re not on here

6 Likes

@MrShinyGyarados

Here ya go

10 Likes

Poor Noodles lol

7 Likes

h

Sunny
WHY DOES IT NEVER WORRK

5 Likes

I see the GP sinking have always already started

7 Likes

Ah yes, thanks for the @…
I have no clue how my name ended up there and it’s not even an actual @ :eyes:

7 Likes

you know what
hold on

4 Likes

:catwave:
Hello new thread !
I can finally go to sleep :feh_lynsleep:

6 Likes

Night night Tohl

6 Likes

:catwave:

7 Likes

I don’t need to be on the list, I’m an OG my life is linked to this thread

8 Likes

also that Mia was a nice addition to the meme folder

6 Likes

Thanks

6 Likes

am i funny yet (look at main post)

4 Likes

I kind of like it lowercased

4 Likes

Mia!

4 Likes

Will be on and off.

US vs Mexico final tonight for gold cup 2021

Soccer if anyone doesn’t know what I’m talking about

5 Likes

You humor will never stop to negatively amaze me, seeing Tort there made me a little sad it’s been a while since we last saw him.

5 Likes